Sign in to follow this  
star-lord252

Some ideas for weapons and additions.

I garrentee all of you once were playing dayz mod or standalone and though of an idea. I sure have so that's why I made this post. Comment below for things you guys think is good.

1. You've all noticed that cabins don't spawn loot and certain other resident building don't spawn any either.

A good idea is for every building to be able to spawn loot. Vehicles should be able to. All building should have there appropriate catagorie.

2.weapons. Here are some weapons I've though of.

Melee-Bowie switchblade hachet poket knife other bladed stuff. Other improvised tools can be rake, hammer with a nail remover, gas torch used for welding. Weapons made from broken natural stuff, piece of pipe, wooden plank, metal beam, rock, large tree branch/root.

Guns- for handguns a glock 18,17,30 ,browning high power,five seven,tech-9

Revolvers-colt single action army, anaconda, a .44 magnum like model 22.

Submachine guns- Thompson center smg, pssh-41,Aug para(to go with the steyer Aug)ump, vector.

Carbine rifles-m1 carbine Assault Rifles-ak-12,fammas f1,stg 44

Rifles-Lee enfeild, karabiner 98k, m1 garand, Remington 770,speedmaster 552

Shotguns- saiga-12,Mossberg 500 590,benelli m4 super 30,ithaca 37.

Sniper rifles- vss viatorez,m24 sws,m-200 intervention.

Light machine guns- mg4,m249-saw,RPD,RPK.

Medium machine guns-m60

Heavy machine gun- m2 browning.

That's all I can think of right now you guys think of more.

3-items.some random items I though of.

Glue, nails,more clothing, more backpacks, craftable torch, watch, chains,more hats, protection glasses, fish net, fishing pole, pepper spray, radio, various car like parts, crutches, cast, lighter, bread, more canned goods, juice boxes cans bottles, nuts. There's could be more but you guys figure out I don't know everything.

New ways of death- disease, cholera, flu, food poisoning, common cold. All the following infections should have a cure.

Radiation poisoning. Weather- ice storm, blizzard, heat wave ect.

Changes- bleeding should have different stages instead of blood gushing out(example you get shot a severe to moderate bleeding, you get punched a minor to very small bleed that's non lethal) all ammo as well as guns should have a fair balance as well as realistic(when you go in a house expect to find buckshot or 9mm, in a rich house like piano house, expect to find much more types of ammo as well as guns, but military grade loot are in military only) well that's all I can think of you can comment below on what a good addition would be i might post pictures or the weapons and guns I though about.

• Like 2

PKP "Pecheneg" as a Machine Gun Alternate to the M60  (Spawn on Chernarussian tanks/Military SUV) Perhaps

Changes- bleeding should have different stages instead of blood gushing out(example you get shot a severe to moderate bleeding, you get punched a minor to very small bleed that's non lethal)

And this is a Must :beans:

Edited by NokyoOkami
  • Like 1

I've said it before and I say it again I want a BAR(browning automatic rifle) I want the 30-06 I want to be able to weld 2 mags together to make a 40 rounder that's all I need all I want don't know how it would get to chenarus and frankly I don't care maybe some collector died and had one.

Edited by gannon46

some of you snipers might want this for easy mode shooting lol

Please post your weapon suggestions on the Community's List of Suggested Weapons.

Edited by AlexeiStukov

Edited by AlexeiStukov

Maybe you could be a little more polite when replying to a new user with 6 posts in their history before spamming meme images and exaggerated large text like this forum is some immature imageboard like reddit. With all due respect, seeing how your thread has had no influence on the developer's weapon implmentation yet single posts such as katana67's suggestion to add the AK-101 have earned the attention of the devs, then perhaps you could allow others to post their own weapons idea threads.

Its because i have dealt with this repeatedly over the past few months.

I have seen this cycle go on repeatedly.  

Who gives a damn if he has 6 posts?  He is a human being and is highly capable of looking through the past threads.

The community's thread actually has influenced because i actually have asked one of the devs, Chris Torchia back in January.

I don't take any credit for the weapon thread that is underneath this account because i view it as the community's account.  All i do is incorporate that suggestions of the people.

One centralized post is good because it helps give reasoning and backround information on the firearms people wish to have in game.

I try to do my best to please the community, but in the end, you can't please everyone you know?  

Maybe i was a little bit blunt, and i apologize.

I have a lot of shit happening right now in life so i had to blow some steam off.

I apologize to the poster and i will change my comments.

I am far from immature buddy and i never have stepped foot into the hellish realm of reddit.

If people would post their suggestions of the thread i am able to go back through the pages when i get time and begin to add them.

I know i am extremely behind schedule, but i put real life priories in front of gaming priories, just as everyone else does.

Katana67's suggestion may of earned the attention of the devs, but in all honesty, the Devs only added that assault rifle because it was chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO (A caliber already in the game)  So they would not have to add the 5.45x39mm round that is currently used in the more recent AK variant rifles (and when i say recent, i mean years ago).  They did not want to struggle with the adding of new calibers.

God Bless.

Edited by AlexeiStukov

I just felt like making a reply. Everyone I garente everyone wants something added in this game. I tried to get some guns I thought everyone can enjoy. BTW I had no idea there was a separate community for posting ideas for weapon threads( I saw the one on the very top about already posted weapons and other stuff).

I doubt we'll see an M-200 Intervention, and the devs have expressed discourse at the idea of adding .44 Magnum, so don't expect the Anaconda. I wouldn't expect the KRISS Vector either, despite it being a personal favorite of mine.

However, I do believe the AUG para would really augment the AUG well :ph34r:

(By the way, the S&W Model 22 is a .45 ACP revolver, not .44 Magnum)

Here are some weapons I've though of.

Melee-Bowie switchblade hachet poket knife other bladed stuff. Other improvised tools can be rake, hammer with a nail remover, gas torch used for welding. Weapons made from broken natural stuff, piece of pipe, wooden plank, metal beam, rock, large tree branch/root.

Guns- for handguns a glock 18,17,30 ,browning high power,five seven,tech-9

Revolvers-colt single action army, anaconda, a .44 magnum like model 22.

Submachine guns- Thompson center smg, pssh-41,Aug para(to go with the steyer Aug)ump, vector.

Carbine rifles-m1 carbine Assault Rifles-ak-12,fammas f1,stg 44

Rifles-Lee enfeild, karabiner 98k, m1 garand, Remington 770,speedmaster 552

Shotguns- saiga-12,Mossberg 500 590,benelli m4 super 30,ithaca 37.

Sniper rifles- vss viatorez,m24 sws,m-200 intervention.

Light machine guns- mg4,m249-saw,RPD,RPK.

Medium machine guns-m60

Heavy machine gun- m2 browning.

That's all I can think of right now you guys think of more.

I think that's the perfect amount of weapons. Ithica 37 ftw !