Sign in to follow this  
amazingmazer

As a volunteer firefighter, I would love to see more R.P/Kits with all the firefighting gear. (As well as more functionality)

I have yet to see anyone make a character who is kitted out with firefighter coat, pants, helmet, axe, working gloves, and fire extinguisher and I think it would be really cool for RP and overall fun purposes. If anyone has seen anyone do this, feel free to link me!

Also, I would love to see more functionality involved with the firefighting gear. For example, you want to put out your fireplace kit and could use your fire extinguisher to put it out more efficiently than any other method. Or maybe it would save elements of the fireplace kit to be used again? Also, turnout gear could be used to provide heat protection from fires. There could be a raging fire that blocks the entrance to a large, loot filled building, however a fire extinguisher and fire gear would be needed to be able to put out the fire and get to the building. Anyway, just some ideas. If you have a similar idea, go ahead and comment.

Yes this would be awesome :) id also like to see a blow torch and tool belt for that welders mask that was just added :) ..

My buddy I play with did that in a EMT suit from a military hospital lol.  He had a few medkits, full suit, a bunch of food and supplies and stuff.  Was pretty interesting, but I wouldn't wanna roll in that and get in a fight or anything...But fun for RP purposes.

I like this. We already have:

1. EMT gear (red, blue)
  2. Press gear (vest)
  3. Military (various)
  4. Civilian (various)

I think it would make a lot of sense to add gear that aligns with the other types of buildings or roles in game. I could see the fireman's jacket being a flashy yet very protective piece of gear, including the fireman's helmet. I suspect my idea of what a USA fireman and what a Chernarus fireman would look like are totally different though... maybe something like this?

istrinskiy.jpg

242799150_dd7aebc9e0.jpg

I like this. We already have:

1. EMT gear (red, blue)
  2. Press gear (vest)
  3. Military (various)
  4. Civilian (various)

I think it would make a lot of sense to add gear that aligns with the other types of buildings or roles in game. I could see the fireman's jacket being a flashy yet very protective piece of gear, including the fireman's helmet. I suspect my idea of what a USA fireman and what a Chernarus fireman would look like are totally different though... maybe something like this?

istrinskiy.jpg

242799150_dd7aebc9e0.jpg

I've yet to see a helmet of that sort, but I've found the pants and jacket on a few seperate occasions.