Sign in to follow this  
WuBzAtYoUrDoOrStEpZ

What are my chance's of getting unbanned?

E-mail I sent to Battle Eye

Hi

I am just sending you a Ban Appeal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70345706

Battle Eye ban ID: (BattleEye; Global Ban #17db60)

This is how it goes

"I got on Dayz Standalone I think 28/09/14 in the morning at if I remember 9-10am UK Time and its said this "You where kicked off the game (BattleEye; Global Ban #17db60)" I was thinking What the Fu*k? so I tried another server same thing I join about 15 server before I gave up so I went to see if this happened to my AMRA II and ARMA II Operation Arrowhead it said the same thing "You where kicked off the game (BattleEye; Global Ban #17db60)" no I was angry as hell and confused at the same time I did think to my self "Why have I been banned I don't use any FPS booster or Hack/Cheat Menu or Script" I checked to see if my key had been stolen it had not so I was still confused I tried to see if anyone had the same experience... I seen a lot of threads say that I have been banned for no reason (A lot of them are very believable but some lucked like bull-shit story's) And I just looked and seen I can apply or something like that so it brings me hear wittering this E-mail.

So I think what happened was a simple Glitch in the Battle Eye Engine (Because I knew the Anti-Cheat Engine is like 17 to 16 years old) Please I beg of you to unban me I have a lot of friends who play Dayz and I like playing with them so Please Unban me from Dayz Standalone and ARMA II

Best Regard's

Edited by WuBzAtYoUrDoOrStEpZ

you will not get unbanned from here.

battleye are the only ones that can help you 

if you cheat in any battleye enabled game you will be banned in them all since the steam integration

please read the first post on the battleye website

it will come in handy

http://www.battleye.com/ 

Edited by AmberHelios
  • Like 7

Hello there

Amber speaks the truth. Follow his link.

We neither issue or have control over BE bans.

Closing.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 5