Sign in to follow this  
nokyookami

Black Backpacks (Or Other Neutral Colors)

Well Realy Pretty Simple i Guess In Real Life I Find Black Backpacks Extremely Easy to COme By in Stores and Own a Few my Self and Find that they would Offer Decent Low Profile as Well as Being available in A Range of Styles

For reference Here is a Black Taloon and a Black Hunter Backpacks xD
 post-219576-0-98958100-1412913478_thumb.post-219576-0-61690100-1412913488_thumb.
So that We Can See that they Exist For Models Already in Game :)

Not Sure if Once Dying is in if We Can Color Backpacks or Not But after Searching Forum Didn't see that Anyone Has Suggested this so Figured i Would Give it a Shot

Comments/Support Much Appreciated

Edited by NokyoOkami
  • Like 3

What I would find better is having the option to dye all clothing/backpacks ect. Even being able to use green or black spraypaint to get rid of that bright orange on a mountain backpack would be nice.

What I would find better is having the option to dye all clothing/backpacks ect. Even being able to use green or black spraypaint to get rid of that bright orange on a mountain backpack would be nice.

Heard they are Adding Dying But unsure what all it Applies to  :/

9000 beans to you sir. We do certainly need black backpacks or at least the ability to spray paint or dye them. I personally have been trying to achieve my perfect Umbrella corportation soldier look from Resident evil. Sadly tho, my hunting backpack is holding me back :(

SWAT1.jpg SWAT2.jpg

Edited by Claws4life
  • Like 6

9000 beans to you sir. We do certainly need black backpacks or at least the ability to spray paint or dye them. I personally have been trying to achieve my perfect Umbrella corportation soldier look from Resident evil. Sadly tho, my hunting backpack is holding me back :(

hahaa Still Looks Nice :o But Yeah Black backpack Would Tie it Nicely Together

Edited by NokyoOkami
  • Like 1

I prefer the crafted backpacks as they tend to have a more neutral color but surely a suggestion which we will see down the road.  You could always shoot the piss out of a new backpack to fade the color. 

• Like 1

I prefer the crafted backpacks as they tend to have a more neutral color but surely a suggestion which we will see down the road.  You could always shoot the piss out of a new backpack to fade the color. 

Don't items only take damage if someone is wearing or holding it?

True it is Actualy Mostly though for the Fact i Would Favor to Dress my Character in Blacks and Greys But then only Splash of Color is my Backpack (Even Improvs/Hunters are Olive) xD and Even Damage Doesnt Remove the Red/Blue/Green of the existing Backpacks 

Edited by NokyoOkami

Don't items only take damage if someone is wearing or holding it?

Yes I Believe so, I Have tried to Damage things Before i set on the ground and Shooting it with sks to no avail

• Like 1

Finally there's the new waterproof black dry bag in Dayz Experimental that won't just carry a big whopping 28 slots, but it will also protect your items during rain unlike other backpacks :D

My Swat soldier in stable hungers..

Black_drybag1.jpg Black_drybag2.jpg

Edited by Claws4life
  • Like 1

Finally there's the new waterproof black dry bag in Dayz Experimental that won't just carry a big whopping 28 slots, but it will also protect your items during rain unlike other backpacks :D

My Swat soldier in stable hungers..

Black_drybag1.jpg Black_drybag2.jpg

Nice ^_^

To Bad about that White Lettering though xD But i Guess we Cant Have Everything hahaa :lol:

Was thinking about the spraypainting myself yesterday. We really need to be able to spraypaint anything we want. Not only backpacks but all weapons and stuff.

I am pretty sure the devs will introduce some more backpacks in the future not only the ones already mentioned.