Sign in to follow this  
Pan_Andrzej

Floating machete

Not sure if this was talked about but dont you think it looks stupid ?

e1c0hg.jpg

I havent heard any info about storaging items on your back but if it's like the final state then i must admit, it sucks.

IMO you should be able to attach stuff on your back, like on the screen, only when you have a backpack.

But If you havent I think it would be better idea to put them into your pants (like behind the belt). It would work only for a meele weapons, for guns like AKM you should be able to craft something like a strip (?) to hang it over your shoulder.

What do you think ?

• Like 1

the scale shows why the thing is useless for killing zombies now. its 8 inches long instead of 2 feet long.

the scale shows why the thing is useless for killing zombies now. its 8 inches long instead of 2 feet long.

It's a 12 inch blade, not an uncommon length.

It's a 12 inch blade, not an uncommon length.

in that back mount picture it looks way shorter then that, but either way, I understand why they made it useless against zombies, its a big knife.

Edited by PongoZ

Defiantly a game breaker, most certainly.

It sure is, I can't even load the game up because of this.

/endofsarcasm.

I posted concerns about the machete a while back as well. I mean, look at how this poor bastard is holding it, he's going to loose all his fingers!!!!!!!

How else would you expect someone to hold a 12 inch object?

• Like 1

Looks better than the kitchen Knife. It appears to be slicing into your back. I guess it helps it stay on place?

Defiantly a game breaker, most certainly.

It sure is, I can't even load the game up because of this.

/endofsarcasm.

Relax guys we're just talking. Im not crying in my post about that and i will not jump from my balcony if that's the final state.

• Like 1

I rue for the day Pan_Andrzej discovers how the hacksaw is currently carried by players.

Hacksaw was supposed to be my showcase but couldn't find it ;)

Not sure if this was talked about but dont you think it looks stupid ?

e1c0hg.jpg

I havent heard any info about storaging items on your back but if it's like the final state then i must admit, it sucks.

IMO you should be able to attach stuff on your back, like on the screen, only when you have a backpack.

But If you havent I think it would be better idea to put them into your pants (like behind the belt). It would work only for a meele weapons, for guns like AKM you should be able to craft something like a strip (?) to hang it over your shoulder.

What do you think ?

IMO it looks just as stupid as the gun floating there :)

Defiantly a game breaker, most certainly

God forbid we hold this game to any standards.  Go look at 5 seconds of star citizen graphics and design and then look at what we have.

The less we point out, the more DayZ can get away with this stuff.