Sign in to follow this  
Hermon Li

DayZ Overpoch group looking for more!

Hello all! I am Hermon Li, looking for more members to fill our ranks for our DayZ Overpoch Clan

Let me tell you about myself....

- I've played Dayz/Arma since June 2012

- Been in a few clans. (It gets fun with higher numbers!)

- Lead 2 groups/clans

- Know the game through ought

- A fun player, with lots of advice, tips and leadership to give!

- Live in New Jersey, United States.

Requirements!

- A microphone

- Able to use Teamspeak3 (nexfps.com:9050), look for Hermon Li, Jeep, or Deamer2 in the "Battlecraft Gaming (RMR.DayZ)" channel 

- Able to understand orders when given

- Participate with the rest of the clan

- HAVE FUN!

Currently we have about 3-4 players that play often, and overpoch is much more fun with more players to play with! 

The server we play on an American server, "RMR - Overpoch" (142.4.215.203:27716) is LAG FREE! I get 60-80 fps on this server with my shit pc

The server is relatively new, with lots of custom features, great and active admins, and most importantly, a great community.

Please! go on our Teamspeak3 Server (nexfps.com:9050) to quickly apply and join up after replying to the thread.

Also you may add me on steam, http://steamcommunity.com/id/hermonli (or search, "I've Got to Get Out of Africa".

In Thread Application

1.) Whats your name and age?

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz?

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? (Designated Marksmen, Infantry, Designated Driver/Pilot, ect...)

4.) What is your availability to play?

5.) Leave a way to contact me (Steam url, adding me, Teamspeak3)

post-115698-0-11396200-1412712899_thumb.

Edited by Hermon Li

1.) Whats your name and age? IGN is Moons - IRL Tanner 16

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz? Ground Pounder and Bush Wookie for Many Groups

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? Im a Garbage Pilot lol. i prefer Infantry vs Infantry contact. vehicular engagements bore me. so usually im the first one to eject out of the heli and move in and get ready to rape some face

4.) What is your availability to play? 3-12 pm Central

5.) Leave a way to contact me (Steam url, adding me, Teamspeak3) added you. will hop in TS

1.) Whats your name and age? Ryan, 18 (Completed highschool) 

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz? I played on a Taviana server with older people. They only accepted 21+ but I was mature enough that they let me in.

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? Pilot/Designated Driver/ Designated marksman

4.) What is your availability to play? I'm currently unemployed, so I'm on quite a bit. 1pm-12pm CST.

5.) Leave a way to contact me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135500477/           you can also contact me via TS3.  IP:  clanwarfare.enjinvoice.com  channel [forc] username Mr_Shormtit

Ok, I added you both on steam, I'll be on for most of the day until 11 estern. Hop on the TS3, or steam message me first

1.) Whats your name and age? Kyle 17

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz? Been playing the mod since early 2013 and have been playing SA since day 1 of release. I pretty much know it all.

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? I am a all rounded type of guy, i can drive, fly, sneak, snipe, and do CQB

4.) What is your availability to play? 5-11pm EST Weekdays and 10am till i pass out on weekends

5.) Leave a way to contact me Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079583391/

Edited by zEternal_Tired

^ Just sent you a friend request, good too see some experience with you aswell!

We currently have 8 dedicated members

1.) Whats your name and age? Derrik 22

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz? Playing only for a month

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? Infantry most likely, idk what sniping is like yet since i havent done it

4.) What is your availability to play? Night most of time, i live in moutain cent time.

5.) Leave a way to contact me (Lakins on steam and teamspeak

1.) Whats your name and age? Daniel - 19

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz? I have played dayz on and off for several years. Can't remember specified maybe 2-3 years

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? (Designated Marksmen, Infantry, Designated Driver/Pilot, ect...) Infantary, Driver (cars mostly. Helis are still a bit sketchy. Know how to drive them, but I tend to have not much luck while driving them)

4.) What is your availability to play? Usually from 2pm (pst)

5.) Leave a way to contact me (Steam url, adding me, Teamspeak3) I added you (danius), ts3 danius

1.) Whats your name and age? 17 John Smith

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz? i have been in several clans, led a couple, and have been playing days for a couple years

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? pilot or marksman

4.) What is your availability to play? almost all days from 1-11 central time

5.) Leave a way to contact me (adding you on steam

Thank you guys for replying, Please log on our teamspeak server and speak to me :D

In Thread Application

1.) Whats your name and age? George, I am 14.

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz? I have over 300 hours in DayZ, been playing for just under a year.

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? (Designated Marksmen, Infantry, Designated Driver/Pilot, ect...) Pilot.

4.) What is your availability to play? I can play alot.

5.) Leave a way to contact me (Steam url, adding me, Teamspeak3) My Steam name is Mr_Gruffy.

Alright, before i answer you questions i have something to say.

I bought ArmA 2 (and other requirements for DayZ) About a year and a half ago. I was extremely intrigued about the game, play style and the "story". I tried learning the game by myself, which didn't go well. I wasn't familar with anything, everything is different from any other game i've played. I had nobody helping me along the way, so i gave up, and forgot about DayZ. I came across DayZ again, and once again I'm fascinated by it. But i need players that are willing to help me out with learning the game. I'm not totally brain dead about the game, i know the basic keys, (Walking, Crouching, Prone, Getting into your bag, etc...) Just basic stuff. What i don't know is how to navigate around the map, finding the places for looting, and so on. Anyhow, unless you are not willing to help me out as a future DayZ player, you no longer need to read the rest of my post.

1.) Whats your name and age? Brennan, I am 18 years old.

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz? Most if not all listed above. ^ BUT, don't waste your time with me if its a matter of life or death and im a nuisance.

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? (Designated Marksmen, Infantry, Designated Driver/Pilot, ect...) I don't have a certain position in mind, as i am a "Noob" at most if not all.

4.) What is your availability to play? I am unemployed at this moment, so from awakening to going to bed. (I do have a social life, i don't spend each wakening hour on the computer, but quite a bit of it)

5.) Leave a way to contact me (Steam url, adding me, Teamspeak3) My SteamID is Nfm127, I will join Teamspeak if you accept me.

Edited by Nfm127

1.) Whats your name and age? Jordan, I am currently 17.

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz? I have over 300 hours in DayZ Mod, including 80 hours in Standalone.. 

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? I consider myself to be a very well rounded sniper and infantry player. I can hit shots very well from any distance.

4.) What is your availability to play? Every day central time 3pm-12am.

5.) Leave a way to contact: Steam, http://steamcommunity.com/id/jslayafy/

@Mr_Gruffy: You are accepted, but please, since you will be our youngest member (most of us are in our twenties and up), please be mature, and willing to follow directions. Please log on teamspeak under the "Battlecraft Gaming (rmr.dayz)" channel, or add me on steam... currently in class and I will be home in 3 hours.

Teamspeak3 (nexfps.com:9050)

@nfm137 Being new is the best part about the game, having players helping you become what you can be is even better. Follow directions from Jeep, I, or any member and you will do fine. Following orders and sticking to your role is important! You will learn by watching, listening and doing, I will not limit your gameplay because of your little experience. Please log on teamspeak under the "Battlecraft Gaming (rmr.dayz)" channel 

Teamspeak3 (nexfps.com:9050)

@SlayaFy, Thanks for taking interest in our clan! I hope you will find everything you will need here. While your skills seem good I hope you are able to make smart decisions and listen to commands. As a higher skilled player I will be expecting more from you, but you will reap in the rewards :D. I will give you details on teamspeak.... Please log on teamspeak under the "Battlecraft Gaming (rmr.dayz)" channel Teamspeak3 (nexfps.com:9050)

1.) Whats your name and age? My name is Cody and I am 22

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz? I am fresh to DayZ and have little to no experience. I am looking for a group to join up with and learn from.

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? I would love the roll of marksman/scout.

4.) What is your availability to play?Most days of the week before 12pm and after 8pm UTC-05:00

5.) Leave a way to contact: Steam: grimblemcarmon

1.) What’s your name and age? IG: Pvt Yeknom IRL: Daniel, and I’m 20

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz? I have over 200 hours of playtime in DayZ, and I’m pretty good at budgeting with traders, I once got a Ural, Mi-17, and all the supplies I needed for a base with less than one brief case of gold.

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? (Designated Marksmen, Infantry, Designated Driver/Pilot, ect...) I am a better than average pilot, I am very god at tree top (extreme low level) flying, I am also good at evading incoming fire. I am also a pretty good scavenger, and a pretty good driver. My main downfall is my lack of PvP experience, I have only killed 23 people in 200+ hours, and almost all of those kill were self-defense.  

4.) What is your availability to play? Most week night I can play for a few hours, and I play almost every weekend, If my work schedule doesn’t interfere.  

5.) Leave a way to contact me: My steam name is Officer Yeknom, If you are unable to contact me on steam PM me on the DayZ forums.

1.) Whats your name and age?

IGN BroMelloYellow, IRL Marco Mazzeo, 18 (currently in college)

2.) What kind of experience do you have with Dayz?

I spend most of my time on the DayZ standalone in a solo/lonewolf fashion. When I come across other survivors I try to diffuse the situation and make them feel calm while trying to trade materials or just give them help to move them along, whether it be free materials or information.

3.) What kind of position do YOU want to for fill? (Designated Marksmen, Infantry, Designated Driver/Pilot, ect...)

I would be fine with any position. I like to think that I'm a very good marksman, but I can fill any position if needed.

4.) What is your availability to play?

I am available on every day except Wednesdays. As I said before, I'm in college and I have late classes on Wednesday that will keep me off my computer. I am free at all times on the weekends, and I am free between the hours of 2:30 PM and 1:00 AM on the other weekdays. (GMT -4:00) (I live in New Jersey as well)

5.) Leave a way to contact me

My steam name is BroMelloYellow or you could email me at marco.mazzeo@live.com