Forrelist

Anyone else noticed a Surge in Scripters?

So, In the latest patch I have noticed a surge of cheaters,scripters and hackers.

Just today for example, in Elektro, I was in one of the tall house overlooking the firestation because I heard gun shots. The door behind me was closed. Suddenly. Chop. Chop. Chop. I hear an axe swinging near me. I look around and nobody is even in the room. "You are unconscious". After dying I went back, and miraculously all my gear was still intact. Except my boots. Okay then.

Trying to leave, and going downstairs it happened again. Chop. Chop. Chop. Dead.

A buddy I was playing with was in Berezino while all this was going down, and was telling me how a gang of four had held him up, no backpacks on, all with SKS's and identical gear. Apparently they had identified him by name from a distance, and were calling him out. How could they have this information at all?

These are two examples, JUST FROM TODAY. but I have been getting killed by phantoms on busy servers rather too frequently for my liking. I have seen them since the release, but they seem to be at their worst at this current point in time.

Anyone else noticing a surge in cheating going on right now? It's really putting me off playing for a while.

Edit: In my reddit post history, from a few days ago I was also killed by a cheater who was forcing me to drop my weapon rapidly, so he could kill me with a melee weapon. This is just another example.

I honestly wish they would just fix the hackers, glitches, and maybe the engine so zombies and lights don't go through walls..? But what do I know I'm not very smart all I know (or think) is that they just keep adding new features and though the bugs are being patched they just don't go away. So from what I'm hearing they're adding the military car and all I see people doing is duplicating it and what not. Just my thoughts though I could be wrong.  

If you believe you have found evidence of an unknown hack, submit the evidence to one of the Forum Staff and it will be looked into and verified. Otherwise, please do not create topics explaining your stories on how you were the victim of hacking or witnessed a hack in action. The more attention that is brought to individual hackers, the more likely they are to just feed off the recognition and do it more, these topics do not expedite any action taken against these players and they almost always degenerate into attacks against the development team.

• Like 4