TheScroogeMcDuck

Temperature and Inventory

My character hasn't warmed up even though there's no part on his body not covered and it's sunny, it's annoying seeing "I am cold." Or, "I am shaking." Every few seconds. Also, I'm fed up with how you switch weapons. I tried to pull out my magnum in the middle of a firefight, and just as I did it, the guy ran around the corner. I was frozen in the switch animation and by the time I canceled it and could move he had killed me. It's ridiculous not being able to move and switch weapons.

The first issue is a known bug, they are working on it. There a few posts on this nature already, try searching the forums there may be a solution in there somewhere.

The second is a game mechanics issue that i would imagine they are also working on. 

Unready the gun before you move to switch. It will take a moment for you to press the button to ready the new weapon and you are a little slower, but you can at least move while switching.

It depends a lot on the clothes. EG: hoodies do essentially jack to keep you warm whereas a down jacket/wool coat does a lot more.

It's ridiculous not being able to move and switch weapons.

Techincally you can, its just not 360 noscope responsive and also welcome to Arma.

9gNMQfr.gif

• Like 1