Sign in to follow this  
LanceroxD (DayZ)

Curious things!

I want to make this topic about curious things that had happened to me/you/them/whatever. just share something with the community!  

For me is that i meet my best dayz friend inside the game, I mean , i never thougth on meeting someone inside the game to become folks, i always looked for things like the recruitment section but it didnt work. i didnt like the clan playstyle, i just wanted someone to roll with xd

Rgrds

peace

For me it was when me and my friend handcuffed this guy at electro docks and we then went on the cranes and watched people come and try and rescue him, we killed a few and then my friend dided and i bugged out of the crane and died as well.

Now the curious part was that i was running back to my body and and i heard voices so i stopped and i listened, anyway it was two groups of two and they were arguing with each other saying things like' Why did you set this trap up' 'We never set the trap we came to help, clearly you guys set the trap up' 'Bullshit it was you, you sound like bandits' 'Don't pull your gun out' And then i hear loads of shooting and lots of people screaming at each other, i wait for a bit longer and i can see that only one person survived, he grabs some loot and runs off leaving me with all the rest plus what was on my body, it was the funniest thing that ever happened to me on this game, it was on the experimental server as well.

The moral of the story is the guy who set the trap is probably not in plain sight waiting to be shot, he is probably hiding and waiting for you to kill each other.

Edit : This kind of thing is also why i do love this game, no other game could you come up with a situation like that just by giving people the tools and letting them make what they want from it, as much as i get frustrated at some of the crap in the game it is unscripted moments like these that make me love it more.

Edited by anotherdeadhero

I was hiding under a low pine tree on the Chenaya side of the valley overlooking the new city Novod in the far north. Just people watching, carebears, calm down. As I lay there, completely hidden from view from the south, I heard running foot steps approach. Expecting another insane aggro I pulled out my 1911 and prepared myself. But instead of a zombie, a player flopped down in my tree right next to me, to my (and seemingly his) utter surprise. Of course we shot each other, me unloading my 1911 into him and him getting one point-blank mosin shot off into me. We both passed out, but I awoke first. I reloaded and put one .45 into his skull before ditching my ruined gear, taking useful non-ruined gear from him, and booking it the hell out of there. Of all the trees, he picked mine to hide in.