Sign in to follow this  
siraiulf

Prevent hacking: Show Player Name/ IP from Killer "inGame"

Hi,

yesterday we got heavily attacked by a group of Hackers. I'm sure you know about the problem. First we lost all our Weapons to the ground, then they came through teleport direct nearby our position. We had no chance to rescue our Loot. Everybody was high looted and collected about hours or even Days; some of us had a M4. Actual it is almost impossible to get this Weapon...

This situations are so sad and destroy the game so much. Unfortunately there is no chance to report them or find out who they are...

My Suggestion for this game is to create a way, that you always get a message, who killed you - like in Battlefield. Probably this will not prevent Hackers to act ingame, but it would be a chance to reduce the attacks... I know that the game is in an alpha Phase, though it should be one of the most imortant things to create a Protection system for players... if someone would know the name of the Person who killed one, maybe the server Admins could find out the IP Adress, from the Player List. It would soon be possible to get the Name out...

Greetings

It's a shame you could not get their names, it is rare that hackers work in groups, if you do get the opportunity to identify them in the future do not hesitate to send the info to myself or one of the Forum Moderators.

Hacking:
If you believe you have found evidence of an unknown hack, submit the evidence to one of the Forum Staff and it will be looked into and verified. Posting a topic will result in it being locked.

The kill message idea has been suggested many times in the past, most are against.

Welcome.