SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.50 Discussion

• Like 7

Had to restart Steam but got a download incoming! (746.8 MB)

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 3

Yeah just started downloading it, was coming here to tell everyone but guess I'm late again.

• Like 1

Oh!! :o  No ETA, but that was freakin quick!! :thumbsup:  Let's check it out!!

• Like 1

Woot!  ALL HANDS MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 5

Holy shite !!! I need to get outta work early for this ... Someone call me out plz ?

• Like 2

Holy shite !!! I need to get outta work early for this ... Someone call me out plz ?

How about a bomb threat? Where do you work?

• Like 1

New running animation is a bit funny. I'm sure I'll get use to it though.

Shoots, stop and grab food on the way home, I failed to stock up and will, therefore, starve to death, no need for you to do the same.

Was it a wipe?  Normally I don't keep getting the failed to connect to database message if it was...  So I can't tell, I'm gonna roll with it though.

This is as unexpected as exciting! Given some of the things, they mentioned in the last dev blog (like: Weather impact implementation, Vehicles and their parts design and implementation, Horticulture implementation, Barricading design and implementation) I´m pretty well looking forward, what 0.50 is gonna bring. Even if it wo´nt all be in this initial release of 0.50 most likely...

Happy sniffin´ for car parts and lock picks everybody!  B)

Baseball bats and crowbars seem to have been buffed. Been taking out Zeds left and right with 1-3 hits. This might not be news though as I didn't use either in 0.49

Edited by solodude23

How about a bomb threat? Where do you work?

Bomb threats a little too extreme brownies but I appreciate the effort :) .. But I need peepz to post their findings here so I can survive the night lol ;) ... And Barnabus I have enough fried chicken for the both of us lol !

Edited by Grapefruit kush
  • Like 1

Bomb threats a little too extreme brownies but I appreciate the effort :) .. But I need peepz to post their findings here do I can survive the night lol ;) ... And Barnabus I have enough fried chicken for the both of us lol !

Gotta look out for the community on here any way I can.

• Like 3

"Boss man, *cough*cough* ... I think I have a sickness... better go home early *cough*"...

Character seem to be moving without me controlling it. Never experienced that before.

Character seem to be moving without me controlling it. Never experienced that before.

Got the same bug. Lasted for about 20 seconds then stopped.

Also seem to be getting directional sound errors with Zeds; the sound and visual location are in two different places.

Edited by solodude23

Got the same bug. Lasted for about 20 seconds then stopped.

Also seem to be getting directional sound errors with Zeds; the sound and visual location are in two different places.

It seem to be staying for me. If I walk or run in a direction, can't stop, and character sidesteps for no reason. Sometimes, out of nowhere I start walking backwards.

• Like 3

Notes? :P

I'm sure they will be up shortly there are some discussions on reddit atm with new changes players are coming across.

same with the controls here. comes and goes but happening a lot of the time. I died with my first character as I was stuck going one direction. I thought "woohoo auto-run is here at first"

I dislike the new animation for sprinting. We look kind of like zombies the way we are crouched.

Edited by freethink
  • Like 1

Is it directly after you spawn in?  Try tapping the key direction you character is running in to stop the movement works with other Arma games when you get it. Just a thought might work.

Same here with control's, it start's going wrong for me and friend after we open a door after initial spawn... :(

Edited by PILLPOPPER

Also getting the stuck walk bug, usually it happens when I only press one button, didn't see it happening while I was sprinting straight forward, had it happen a lot when I just walked around in small amounts, sidestepping and such.

• Like 1