Sign in to follow this  
thJeremyy

Found a Tent.

Found a tent on the heights of Chapaevsk, heard that it had a 2-5% chance of spawning :).

EDIT: Oh, and stay for action bits. The video doesn't revolve only around the tent!

Hope you'll enjoy the video!
See you in Chernarus~

Edited by thJeremyy
  • Like 2

Does it always spawn up there because that would make searching actually worth it, having to check every room in every floor is too tedious for my liking.

I did not watch 26:53 minutes worth as my youtube limits range to 2.   However congrats on the tent.

TLDW

Haha, it's only this long because I spliced all the action bits together as well :).

Anyways, thanks for dropping by!

The video doesn't merely revolve around tents. (Perhaps the title is tad bit misleading, had to keep it short!)

Does it always spawn up there because that would make searching actually worth it, having to check every room in every floor is too tedious for my liking.

Yep!

Pretty sure it spawns up there and not the bottom rooms~

Good luck with the search, I happened to encounter this while trying to hunt down a guy that killed my friend.

2nd tent thus far!

• Like 2

Haha, it's only this long because I spliced all the action bits together as well :).

Anyways, thanks for dropping by!

The video doesn't merely revolve around tents. (Perhaps the title is tad bit misleading, had to keep it short!)

Yep!

Pretty sure it spawns up there and not the bottom rooms~

Good luck with the search, I happened to encounter this while trying to hunt down a guy that killed my friend.

2nd tent thus far!

Nice thanks for the info, as soon as they don't disappear on server restarts i will be sure to go and get one.

Nice thanks for the info, as soon as they don't disappear on server restarts i will be sure to go and get one.

Persistence isn't 100% working yet.

So I'd suggest against pitching those up.

And, you're welcome :), thank YOU too, for coming by my thread.

Cheers and good luck on your adventures o/.