Sign in to follow this  
GunnyITA

Zoom for Sporter

I'm still not understanding why the Shotgun is able to set a zeroing up till 300 (and won't be used over 50 metres distance) and is also capable of Zooming IN and OUT with ironsight....also sawn off version!!!

But....the Sporter, that is weaker on damage and need skillshoots when firing is not possible to zoom in and out!

Even all handguns can!

Why Sporter not? Now that Holding Breath is changed and it's more difficult for shooting over distance. Using the sporter with no zoom is very very difficult to take an accurate shoot because of hold breath changes!

Please add a Zoom IN and OUT! This gun Is still not used, i still have to see someone using it on fights, even if spawning location for magazines have changed! I appreciate the effort for changing the spawn location but it is not enough!

And...

As much we are going ahead and adding more weapons, as less this weapon will be picked up:

Imagine when Rossi will be on game, that would be an all round weapon to use in any circumstances. Imagine when on next months when M1 Garand will be avaiable....who the hell will pick up a wepaon with weak damage and no ZOOM for shooting? A P1 is probably better!

ASporter Is good for suppressing...but if you can't take the aim over 50 metres you won't be that useful on firefight.... I need 15 diopters to use it.

Edited by GunnyITA

well the shotgun can use many types of ammo, in this case in dayz it used buck shot, wich has a very tight grouping compared to bird shit and thus as a further lethality range.

The sporter is a light caliber hunting rifle normally used for small game (I suppose?). The weapon is probably not designed to zero in at that distance because you won't be able to hit small game with iron sights from such a distance.

12gauge-comparison.jpg

well the shotgun can use many types of ammo, in this case in dayz it used buck shot, wich has a very tight grouping compared to bird shit and thus as a further lethality range.

The sporter is a light caliber hunting rifle normally used for small game (I suppose?). The weapon is probably not designed to zero in at that distance because you won't be able to hit small game with iron sights from such a distance.

12gauge-comparison.jpg

Nope...it can shoot that distance. A .22 caliber is a bullet that can reach decent distances. It's light and can whirl elsewhere, but can reach a decent distance:

http://www.answers.com/Q/How_far_can_a_22_Long_Rifle_shoot

Shotgun elevation adjustments has to be a bug.

This is especially true when the shotgun has a bead sight.

The sporter also does not have elevation adjustment on its irons I believe the front and rear sight are non adjustable fixed sights. As for the iron sight zoom that is strange.

Why so many views and just a couple of replyes?

At least some feedback or opinions guys!

See? As said above nobody care about this weapon and it is intended to die.

Even an Amphibia has the zoom in and out ability! Why a Sporter can not?

Edited by GunnyITA