Sign in to follow this  
jlquigley

Zombies run through closed doors

Wasn't sure where to type this. But within the past 2 hours, zombies will run right through closed doors. None of them were wearing magical looking capes so I would assume this was a bug.

Wasn't sure where to type this. But within the past 2 hours, zombies will run right through closed doors. None of them were wearing magical looking capes so I would assume this was a bug.

you spelled years wrong.

• Like 1

Magical capes are military loot silly

• Like 1

Oh! Right, thanks. Hours, years... must have been the vodka talking.

Magical capes are military loot silly

Absolutely amazing... must also explain how they can spot me from literally a mile away. Who said decomposition was a downer??? :P

All good though... fucking addicted to this game... 

• Like 1

I don't think they'll ever be able to get the AI working much better than it currently is in the mod, unfortunately. Arma 2 was designed a military simulator, DayZ mod is making it do all kinds of things that it doesn't want to do and it no likey. This is why we're working on the standalone game.

Hopefully the mod functions well enough that you can still enjoy it though, I know we all used to.  :)

• Like 1

I don't think they'll ever be able to get the AI working much better than it currently is in the mod, unfortunately. Arma 2 was designed a military simulator, DayZ mod is making it do all kinds of things that it doesn't want to do and it no likey. This is why we're working on the standalone game.

Hopefully the mod functions well enough that you can still enjoy it though, I know we all used to.  :)

The mod is amazing.