Sign in to follow this  
berk43

Clothes

Good afternoon, would love to see in DayZ Standalone the Field clothes British Army, namely NBC DPM CAMO Clothing 2 variants.I believe that these clothes deserves to be at DayZ, yet would love to see Knee Pads

post-219461-0-84116500-1411902855_thumb.

post-219461-0-78670900-1411902865_thumb.

post-219461-0-07454900-1411902866_thumb.

It's aiming to be authentic survival game in eastern europe and you want field clothes of british army in it?

I hope not. I wish they'd even replace the UK assault vest with Czech and Russian stuff.

And concentrate on more casual civilian clothes.

Edited by Exorade

in dayz mod these things were present, and looked very good! Why then crash Helicopter UH-60, and what is there to make the M4A1? Think before you write!

in dayz mod these things were present, and looked very good! Why then crash Helicopter UH-60, and what is there to make the M4A1? Think before you write!

There were some out of place skins in the mod purely because it was relying on Arma 2 for existing player models. I don't remember any British military uniforms but the bandit skin was most definitely German.

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 1

Camo clothing, soldier clothing, and a lot of different models with British DPM that is very well disguised and fit into the game

I knew the camo and ghillie were from BAF but I always found them to be pretty generic with nothing overtly British about them, whereas the "bandit skin" actually had the bundesflagge on it.

And then what? I also know that the camo and ghillie were from BAF, but they fit into the mod is very good!

It's aiming to be authentic survival game in eastern europe and you want field clothes of british army in it?

Its already established that there were NATO troops in Chernarus and we even got Britsih vests. So adding more gear or even weapons is not an issue at all. Being foreign military equipment those items should be very rare though.