Nimz41

Looking to form/join a small group

Hey Everyone, My name is Nimzy. I have been playing Dayz for more then a year and a half now and I am looking to form or join a small clan like group. I am not looking to join some clan that recruits on every single post they see. I would like to find a few guys to join a random server with, create a base and just have some crazy adventures. Im don't care too much about your age, experience, skills or your preferences in game. I just want to have some fun.

If you guys do care here is a little about myself.

Prefered Guns: M4A1 CCO SD, M9 SD, DMR

Skills: Driving, Small Squad tactics, spotting, sniping, mid range combat

Play Style: Every situation is different.

Edited by Nimz41

Hey man, been looking for some people to group with myself. I just started on a CCG server; got a bit of gear and I'm looking for some people to do the same thing you're looking for. If you wanna talk more, hit me up on Steam: Pingers!

hi do you mind if i join in this small group your making i have 3 years Dayz experience with good overall skills my best traits are of organiser and tactics and also I sometimes have the eagle eye have not played in a couple of months though so need to time to get back into it   

hi do you mind if i join in this small group your making i have 3 years Dayz experience with good overall skills my best traits are of organiser and tactics and also I sometimes have the eagle eye have not played in a couple of months though so need to time to get back into it   

Send me your skype and we'll talk a little bit

im looking for a group just like this one ive had 2 years of dayz experience im 17 and i pefer long range combat and small group tactics also i have skype

Hey! Im interested in grouping up! add me on steam: docterst34lth     or message me back here!!

id rather use teampseak, but my skype name is danielzgordon1

Edited by DOCTERST34LTH