Sign in to follow this  
SikMindOfHoskins

Ghosts First Execution

Oh look at that.  You're picking on fresh spawns.  I don't know why I expected our protagonists to impress me with feats of marksmanship and valor.  Of course it's just kids picking on new spawns.  It's always kids picking on new spawns.  Nice job with the dramatic intro. I feel like I've just been talked into some very unsatisfying sex.

• Like 1

Everyone bashing on this video has and will continue to kill multiple fresh spawns. Just because this guy decided to make a half ass video about it doesn't mean you get to yell at him for it. Yell at him for the video quality or the outro music.

Everyone bashing on this video has and will continue to kill multiple fresh spawns. Just because this guy decided to make a half ass video about it doesn't mean you get to yell at him for it. Yell at him for the video quality or the outro music.

Negatory. I'm one of those high-horses that doesn't shoot people.  I've never killed someone that couldn't defend themself.

• Like 2

Hey, OP? You're a coward. Please uninstall. 

I've never gone to the coast to "hunt" down fresh spawns with my weaponry. Never will. I don't find any enjoyment in that kind of cowardice. The only times I've killed new spawns are when they literally ask to be killed for a new spawn location, or when they try and Yolopunch me.

Speak for yourself.

• Like 2

Dumb

Thanks

Oh look at that.  You're picking on fresh spawns.  I don't know why I expected our protagonists to impress me with feats of marksmanship and valor.  Of course it's just kids picking on new spawns.  It's always kids picking on new spawns.  Nice job with the dramatic intro. I feel like I've just been talked into some very unsatisfying sex.

How could you possibly think any of that when the title plainly says whats going to happen.  :emptycan: But thanks for the compliment on the intro ;). 

omg ur so koool

i wwannna b lik u when i grow upp

n pik on all the litle peepls below me xDDDD

:rolleyes:

Quality is fine for me and others. Must be on your end. And as for the music...its all about what you like. Half ass video? Like I've said many times, Im new to this. 

Negatory. I'm one of those high-horses that doesn't shoot people.  I've never killed someone that couldn't defend themself.

Right. 

Hey, OP? You're a coward. Please uninstall. 

I've never gone to the coast to "hunt" down fresh spawns with my weaponry. Never will. I don't find any enjoyment in that kind of cowardice. The only times I've killed new spawns are when they literally ask to be killed for a new spawn location, or when they try and Yolopunch me.

Speak for yourself.

I literally laughed out loud while reading your comment, this isnt real life its a fucking game, get over yourself. 

And you can play it however you want....we do different skits all the time, we set up stores, prostitutes, act as cops, blah blah blah...and on that particular night decided to be assholes. Dont like it? Dont watch it. Give it a thumbs down. I really dont care. 

Edited by SikMindOfHoskins

OP:

pXrFJkn.jpg?1

"If I only attack people who just spawned with no gear, I'll never die! I'm so good at this game!"

Makes mental note NOT to join ANY clan Or group with Ghost in it.

And to point out to the group I AM in ( That Doesn't kill friendlies for NO reason)

Not sure if that's because we aren't as brave. Or because we have more moral backbone.

To be wary of and where possible shoot anyone with Ghost in the name they might see.

Btw. High 5 for the awesome capture and slaughter of a noob with an Axe

Clans really? Clans in DayZ. Fuck outta here w/ that bullshit. Little kids treating this like fucking COD.  

• Like 1

What I find rediculous about the whole thing as you tagged "Mr Moon" in your topic.

1.) Mr Moon is FAR more constructive and creative with his executions.

2.) You lack the ingenuity and basic brain power to ever hope to be like him.

3.) Mr Moon is entertaining, you are not.

If you want to kill bambies, that's fine.  But at least be CREATIVE. Don't be like the million other douche bag bandits out there who don't even provide a lick of creativity to their dastardly deeds.

• Like 1

What I find rediculous about the whole thing as you tagged "Mr Moon" in your topic.

1.) Mr Moon is FAR more constructive and creative with his executions.

2.) You lack the ingenuity and basic brain power to ever hope to be like him.

3.) Mr Moon is entertaining, you are not.

If you want to kill bambies, that's fine.  But at least be CREATIVE. Don't be like the million other douche bag bandits out there who don't even provide a lick of creativity to their dastardly deeds.

LOL