Sign in to follow this  
Parazight

To the dude at airfield tent city up there....

So Yea. I was looting the camo building when I looked out the window towards the tents up there. I dunno if other dude was your friend or wtf going on but he was a shootin' at something and I didn't see no zeds around so I assume it was at me. OMG side rant- what's up with the whole kill everybody at all times mode? So I crouch for cover and waited like at least 5 minutes before heading out. I didn't see anyone at first but then military beret guy started running in the distance, at what, I have no ideas. Dude musta been new or something cuz I heard in direct chat some guy telling some other guy that snipers hang out on top of buildings all the time and to lay low. THEN IT HAPPENED out of nowhere. Not sure where the shots came from but suddenly my legs got broked. I tried to fire some warning shots only to scare away any possible passerbys so I would have time to bandage up. After that, I saw you up by the tents again with your akm. I tried saying what's up over direct chat but you either didn't hear me or didn't care. More shots. WTF. Nice greeting you have there. I figured that there was no way I was gonna let this happen again and that your douchebaggery would not go unpunished. I saw you going from tent to tent so I knew I had to take my chance. Good thing you got loot lust and didn't notice me sneaking up on the old car on the road there. BAM BAM BAM BAM. 357 strikes again! WOOOO! I looted your ventilated body. Damn, your selection of attachments on your rifle are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. noob. Then I only saw briefly who started shooting at me before I died. Pretty sure it was the military beret friend of yours. Well, at least I got you good. You and your KOS friend can suck it.

Oh, btw ur suppossed to bring the burgers to moms for kate's birthday party on wednesday.

May need to post the server next time.I so cant wait for server to all get hived up so we can actually have some small communities lol.

You write like a 13 year old girl talking to her boyfriend or something. "OMG!" and "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"... Christ.

So, you're going to verbally victimize them? You're putting yourself on some moral high ground here.

• Like 3

So Yea. I was looting the camo building when I looked out the window towards the tents up there. I dunno if other dude was your friend or wtf going on but he was a shootin' at something and I didn't see no zeds around so I assume it was at me. OMG side rant- what's up with the whole kill everybody at all times mode? 

You already answered your qeustion before you even asked it. You where on a location where you only go to find loot that kills people, when I see some one possibly armed in a military grade building, it would be stupid of me to risk getting killed. Even if you are further away, the chance of coming acros you and you shooting me is to big. I think those guy's had the same reasoning. 

You can try being friendly in less high loot/ risk areas, but on the airfield/military, either hide or kill.

You already answered your qeustion before you even asked it. You where on a location where you only go to find loot that kills people, when I see some one possibly armed in a military grade building, it would be stupid of me to risk getting killed. Even if you are further away, the chance of coming acros you and you shooting me is to big. I think those guy's had the same reasoning. 

You can try being friendly in less high loot/ risk areas, but on the airfield/military, either hide or kill.

I loot backpacks and ammunition in addition to the rifles that I use to kill zombies from military areas. Weapons found in military areas are tools that can serve many different purposes. They're not just used for killing people.   I hunt animals, defend myself from zombies, and use binoculars/scopes to look at things from a distance.  Please don't try to force your narrow view on others.

Edited by nettles

I loot backpacks and ammunition in addition to the rifles that I use to kill zombies from military areas. Weapons found in military areas are tools that can serve many different purposes. They're not just used for killing people.   I hunt animals, defend myself from zombies, and use binoculars/scopes to look at things from a distance.  Please don't try to force your narrow view on others.

That can be true, but anybody coming across you can't read your minds :), so it is better to be safe than sorry, that is what i was trying to say. And I am not trying to narrow my view to others (that is very narrow minded of you to assume that), I simply stated my opinion, whether people follow that or not is their choice.