Sign in to follow this  
AVTOMAT1

Where gone of. servers in different countries?

Hello, I'm from Ukraine and I will use a translator
My question is, Where did all of. servers in different countries? Now you can see only unofficial server .In past patches were EN, FR, PL,GB,RU, now they are all empty.

Developers have sold as many copies of the game, I do not say now that the update and patches are bad, improvements 0, 0 fixes, and now they have decided not to pay for the server?
Or I do not understand something?

I mean of. server, they have me online but there are number of players is always 0 and at any time of the day. Why so?
Here are the screenshots
h_1410907212_1695689_78f147d400.jpg

h_1410907211_1431556_1126d67ebd.jpg

Due to language and geographic proximity (aka ping time / latency) I'm guessing you want to play on a server near you. That makes sense. Can you get to any of these servers?

http://dayz-servers.org/country/russian-federation/

then I see 40 Russian server but before the same were those -

DayZ RU 2-18 (Public/3PP:ON/Persistence:ON) 124737 - Hosted by....

Now this type of server is not present, or rather they will not let me, the players always 0

This is due to a crash.. this is why the server time stands still(watch the time of the servers).

It will be fixed,do not worry.

I'm not talking about time, and about the availability of these servers, they are disabled, they are not available. They always 0 people and can not connect to them

I'm not talking about time, and about the availability of these servers, they are disabled, they are not available. They always 0 people and can not connect to them

There is an update today.  That version no longer exists but I don't know when the update is coming.

But it was during the whole patch 48

Edited by AVTOMAT1

Yes, thats crashed servers. Will be fixed soon hopefully. Also, your word for "ping" in the server browser looks sexy.