Cpanther

Religion in DayZ, is a god out there ?

That is the type of thing that someone that plays to much games will say... i bet you anything in real life you are a pussycat... you probably haven't even killed a fly in you entire life.

Funny you would say that, because not even an hour ago I fed a fly to a spider in my garden, I also shot a fox a month ago, if anything I felt happy and excited. And no I don't play too much games, nor am I a pussy in real life, I'm not a sociopath either, I'm just little less emotional than most.

Your assumption that everyone feels guilt same way is stupid and has been disproved countless times. 

Funny you would say that, because not even an hour ago I fed a fly to a spider in my garden, I also shot a fox a month ago, if anything I felt happy and excited. And no I don't play too much games, nor am I a pussy in real life, I'm not a sociopath either, I'm just little less emotional than most.

Your assumption that everyone feels guilt same way is stupid and has been disproved countless times. 

No wonder you like this game so much... all you psychotic fantasies without the consequences... that says a lot about what type of people plays this game 24 hours a day.

No wonder you like this game so much... all you psychotic fantasies without the consequences... that says a lot about what type of people plays this game 24 hours a day.

345 hrs on the clock, I do like DayZ, not as much as suggest but I do. I prefer SC2, I'm competitive by nature. Also fulfilling my "psychotic fantasies without the consequences" in a video games gives me little satisfaction if any. Since they don't include killing and torturing people, I'd rather ruin someone's life rather than kill him, even if it was legal to do so. 

345 hrs on the clock, I do like DayZ, not as much as suggest but I do. I prefer SC2, I'm competitive by nature. Also fulfilling my "psychotic fantasies without the consequences" in a video games gives me little satisfaction if any. Since they don't include killing and torturing people, I'd rather ruin someone's life rather than kill him, even if it was legal to do so. 

If i was a Dev reading this... i will call for an "urgent meeting" to rethink the direction of this game.

If i was a Dev reading this... i will call for an "urgent meeting" to rethink the direction of this game.

* Comes back and reads thread *

FSvssOe.jpg

Everything i do have a motive...this thread is going to right place, is always someone around ready to make all my points valid. Sometimes you don't need to follow the road to get to the fire.

• Like 1

Everything i do have a motive...this thread is going to right place, is always someone around ready to make all my points valid. Sometimes you don't need to follow the road to get to the fire.

And trust me, I understand that, I'm just enjoying the ride.

• Like 1

DayZ has everything you need to practice religion now anyways. Nothing is stopping you from sitting in the words praying to whatever god you want

Well in that case, just like in real life, the god will abandon it's creation. 

Not necessarily truth, on many occasion after doing bad things and bringing harm to other I felt good, especially if they earned it. Two eyes for an eye. 

Also fulfilling my "psychotic fantasies without the consequences" in a video games gives me little satisfaction if any. Since they don't include killing and torturing people, I'd rather ruin someone's life rather than kill him, even if it was legal to do so. 

A ----->

B ----->

C.

That pretty much says it right there huh? Wonderful contributions to every thread where you feel the need to spread the hatred. Cheery fellow. 

• Like 1

A ----->

B ----->

C.

That pretty much says it right there huh? Wonderful contributions to every thread where you feel the need to spread the hatred. Cheery fellow. 

What hatred ? Just because I'm not Mr sunshine doesn't mean I spread hatred on this forum. I just could stand idle while someone claims that we all weep into the pillow after we do something bad. 

I haven't seen any.. well..i never tried to find one....but, it just feels that it could have a more significant impact in the game.

I saw a guy go up to another player, and say

"Can I please read to you from the Good Book, sir ?"

And he started reading and the player he was reading to just dropped dead on the spot.

We checked his body and he was undamaged and ... dead

And I swear thant this is the truth. I was there I saw it happen.   About 5 seconds of the Bible killed him stone dead. So don't knock it (when it can hear you).

xx

ps - in the Mod there were Orthodox Priest Zombies - they wore robes and tall hats. Sometimes they chased you around the church.

And while I'm here - how come there are no GRAVEYARDS in DayZ .. A graveyard can be an interesting place, for all kinds of reasons.

Edited by pilgrim

What hatred ? Just because I'm not Mr sunshine doesn't mean I spread hatred on this forum. I just could stand idle while someone claims that we all weep into the pillow after we do something bad. 

You just want to be part of the "Cool dudes"... you know.. the badasses that goes around pretending that they are "Big boys".

- Yeah ! i'm so coolz becauze i KoZing banbiz and i am a very nazty perzon... look at me !! give me some attention !!

Most of the times you guys just come across as adolescent idiots, that should be in school learning things about how a ""civilized society"  works.

You just want to be part of the "Cool dudes"... you know.. the badasses that goes around pretending that they are "Big boys".

- Yeah ! i'm so coolz becauze i KoZing banbiz and i am a very nazty perzon... look at me !! give me some attention !!

Most of the times you guys just come across as adolescent idiots, that should be in school learning things about how a ""civilized society"  works.

I don't kos bambies I said that on multiple occasions. You can shove your attention and being a cool dude so far up your ass you choke on it I don't need it. And if by civilized society you mean a society that cries themselves to pillow because they did something bad, than screw that society. 

Don't judge others by your own standard, and don't project onto me, if you need attention and feel sorry when you do bad things than feel free to do so. But at the same time realize that not everyone is like that. I only care about those close to me, rest is not my concern. 

Edited by General Zod

I don't kos bambies I said that on multiple occasions. You can shove your attention and being a cool dude so far up your ass you choke on it I don't need it. And if by civilized society you mean a society that cries themselves to pillow because they did something bad, than screw that society. 

Don't judge others by your own standard, and don't project onto me, if you need attention and feel sorry when you do bad things than feel free to do so. But at the same time realize that not everyone is like that. I only care about those close to me, rest is not my concern. 

You just have to read you own comments to realize that you crying for attention.. even if it is "Negative" attention, you just don't care as far as you are in the centre of it... yeah... i know you type.

I saw a guy go up to another player, and say

"Can I please read to you from the Good Book, sir ?"

And he started reading and the player he was reading to just dropped dead on the spot.

We checked his body and he was undamaged and ... dead

And I swear thant this is the truth. I was there I saw it happen.   About 5 seconds of the Bible killed him stone dead. So don't knock it (when it can hear you).

xx

ps - in the Mod there were Orthodox Priest Zombies - they wore robes and tall hats. Sometimes they chased you around the church.

And while I'm here - how come there are no GRAVEYARDS in DayZ .. A graveyard can be an interesting place, for all kinds of reasons.

I never been a "bible" person myself.. hell... i'm not even sure if a believe in god. But i believe in Karma.. and that being a good person makes you feel good, don't need to do it because you believe in an almighty god.. do it for yourself.

Edited by Cpanther

You just have to read you own comments to realize that you crying for attention.. even if it is "Negative" attention, you just don't care as far as you are in the centre of it... yeah... i know you type.

You got me all figured out. 

You got me all figured out. 

Maybe.. maybe not...but i think i got close to something there ...i could go deeper, but i don't want to make you cry... i'm not that evil..  ;)

Maybe.. maybe not...but i think i got close to something there ...i could go deeper, but i don't want to make you cry... i'm not that evil..  ;)

Your grace is too kind.

Your grace is too kind.

Go in peace my child, don't forget the donations in the way out.

• Like 1

I tell yah.. Karma is a bitch .. i already been banned about 6 times in the Steam forums for being a nasty person...

I don't think this would be the sort of thing i would advertise my friend. Relax brother. No need to get excited. 

As far as the topic goes, I've always wanted there to be piles of bodies at places like churches, would make sense as they seek help from their god........

I don't think this would be the sort of thing i would advertise my friend. Relax brother. No need to get excited. 

As far as the topic goes, I've always wanted there to be piles of bodies at places like churches, would make sense as they seek help from their god........

Lol..well...i'm not "advertising".. was just an example about Karma... and honestly most of the times i get banned in Steam is for stupid things. And honestly.. i think i have my own personal stalker admin keeping an eye in my comments and hiding them... yeah.. you know who you are.

I guess the moral of the story is...

You don't like people being nasty to you in a forum for example.. and you will quickly press the "report" button and cry about it... which is perfectly normal. But... you will tolerate any type of crap in the game because.... is more "realistic" like that ?

Yeah... think about that.

Edited by Cpanther

You don't like people being nasty to you in a forum

Why do we need to be nasty? This just a forum and its just a game. 

In other news. I miss the priest zombies.