DOGS (DayZ)

DayZ has stopped working

I downloaded DayZ from Steam and it took an hour and 40 minutes. So, when I tried playing it, it gave me this: "DayZ has stopped working"

I did "verify integrity of game" and it still did not work.

My specs are below.

Any thing I need to change or download? or is it just not capable on my computer?

post-218584-0-42167600-1410644246_thumb.

Your CPU is 8 years old, do you have an onboard graphic card (embedded in the motherboard)? If so, I'm afraid your computer is obsolete for DayZ. In 2006 (when your CPU was manufactured) AGP was the bus used for graphic cards, there's hardly any chance that you can upgrade your computer as AGP slots have disappeared. In fact, purchasing a new computer will be cheaper that than trying to upgrade your hardware.

Edited by MaxTheSurvivor

Weak cpu, low ram and unknown vga.

This do not explain the ctd unless he have a very old igp whit more olders drivers.

I'd guess that RAM and CPU may be ranked as a 4 on Windows 7? The GPU's capability of running Aero is usually the lowest denominator in WEI, so that 2.1 is probably the graphics, and no graphics card lower than a 6 will run DayZ at all. 

• Like 1

2.1 is a very low rating.. normally the rating is determined by you lower score, so something in your computer is seriously out of date.