totallyepicfailz

Looking for a group of friends

Hello just looking for a small group of people to play with on Dayz MOD here are my requirements:

-Speak good English

-16 or older(or be mentally mature)

-Can play tactical

-Good communication skills

-Can have fun

-Decent microphone

-Knows Dayz pretty well

-Skype or steam(i will do either)

-Be able to actually run the game decently(no under qualified PC's that barely push the low settings)

About me:

-Pretty mature

-Love to play

-Love tactical play

-Love to have fun ^_^

-Pretty good knowledge

-Skill is average

Please comment if you are interested. Please include way of contacting you :)

im 15 male if thats ok im only one out of my friends that play and i play epoch and know the map prety well and im average as well i play epoch and overwatch idc which one we play i am a bandit tho and i can be a lil tactical but overall lucky at finding loot and never ever made a base before tho alays play solo and get jumped if u do accept me i play on justchil cherno server so please friend me killerzombeeboy

The GHOST Clan is currently recruiting new members! 

We are a clan that specializes in the Dayz Epoch mod specifically. 

We own our own TeamSpeak server ==> DayzGhostClan.enjinvoice.com

Have any further questions? PM me or send us an email at dayzepoch@live.com.

All you have to do is fill out the application!! ==> http://dayzghostclan.enjin.com/recruit

Yo, 17 over here and I've been searching for some friends to play with for a LONG TIME now.  I play Epoch and Overpoch.

I'm mature, have a good gaming headset I always play with, and a lack of communication and teamwork drives me crazy haha.

Still looking to have fun, but like I said teamwork is important to me.

I know the map of Chernarus really well, though I'll still need a map as reference sometimes.

I still don't know Napf well... ha

Skype or Steam chat is just what I'm looking for.

I don't have the greatest PC in the world, but I can run a good FPS averaged at 30 with high settings and view distance of 2000 m - 3000 m.

I'm an excellent sniper and use stealth to my advantage as much as possible.  I like running in Ghillie Suits or any camo clothing since I HATE sticking out like a sore thumb haha

You can contact me on:

Steam: ShogunAssassin

Hey im a 14 year old guy I play a ton of dayz and I know the map pretty well

im pretty chill if I do say so myself and I would love to join a group of people and have some fun

I normally play as a hero but I can play however you guys want to so add me and we can talk more

Steam:TheLazyProphet

Hope to hear back from you soon :)

If you're interested, we got a close knit group of casual but effective gamers on DayZ Epoch. Skype is Rawrskysky- Steam is Bad Wolf. Skype preferred method of contact

Me and two other people are playing on a rural server...population of 8 at the most but it is still very dangerous

It is an overpoch server on napf

We need:

-Friendly players

-Combat tactical

-Mature minded

-Decent mic

-Decent English

-Not too much of a timezone difference(Most of us have school and live in America)

-Decent computer(not one barely pushing low settings)

There is no leaders we are just a group of friends although I do call out most of the plans only because I like to lead. We are mostly a democracy when it comes to many decisions so you will always have a say in a situation.

Some things you will be expected to do or participate in as part of our small group:

-Building

-Patroling

-Helping on missions

-Driving(if you can)

-Flying(if you can)

-Scouting

-Delivering weapons to the base or trade zones

-Be prepared to encounter AI Patrols (pain in the butt but you learn to deal with it)

-Helping in any way you can

-Sharing Your Opinions And Ideas (this is important)

Steam: totallyepicfailz

We would love to make new friends

Mature players grouped up, were normally on a lot on the weekends and late day on the weekdays, a lot of survivalist here and Hero players we watch each others back and even loot for each other and hold on to things requested by other members of our group, some from UK some from USA.

looking to start some events to make a change up like night time hunts, and PVP fire fights.

we have a 40 slot server 24/7 4 hour restarts.

Steam: victorygamerz

Web: http://victorygamerz.com

TS3: victorygamerz.clanvent.com:6613

Sure id be interested in that, I'm 17 from England and like to have a laugh, I have played for over 10 months now and am very good in a firefight. Also I run a YouTube channel with 1150 Subscribers, hope you don't mind. I own a TS3 server so we could use that, please message me back on this website or Skype me at "boselater". looking forward to hearing from you.

Come check out Ghostz Gamerz. We have two Overpoch maps, great community, everyone is welcomed, no tryouts or applications to fill out!

We have custom mods with single currency, banks, AI, missions etc...

We have a free TeamSpeak server too. Also if you log into TeamSpeak you get a free 10,000c in-game!

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/210871-overpoch-ghostz-gamerz-all-ages-skill-levels-welcomed/

Sure id be interested in that, I'm 17 from England and like to have a laugh, I have played for over 10 months now and am very good in a firefight. Also I run a YouTube channel with 1150 Subscribers, hope you don't mind. I own a TS3 server so we could use that, please message me back on this website or Skype me at "boselater". looking forward to hearing from you.

sure thing man i messaged you on skype