Sign in to follow this  
kraith

Stryker-One Clan Recruitment

What is Stryker-One?

Stryker-One is a newly starting out clan planning to spread across many games. We play as a group, always communicating, and playing the game smart. One thing we believe is very important is stealth and speed. Our group is looking for more efficient and skilled players. We have a friendly community growing, and we need more people to make the community better!

Apply today!

How to join:

Fill out the application and hop on the TS3 and come talk. As soon as you apply, a recruiter will get back to you as soon as possible.

Application Prerequisites:

-Decent Microphone

-16 or older

-DayZ Mod experience

-Maturity

Chain of Command:

Commander (CMDR)

Colonel (COL)

Major (MAJ)

Senior Officer (SNR)

Tier 1 Officer (T2O)

Tier 2 Officer (T1O)

Member (MBR)

Recruit (RCT)

Our TeamSpeak3 (Don't be shy!):

stryker-one.mainvoice.net

Application

1. Name/IGN?

2. Age?

3. Maturity?

4. DayZ Experience?

5. Skills in DayZ? (piloting,etc)

6. Anything else you can add?

Edited by kraithfps

Bump.

Still looking for more people website and TeamSpeak coming soon.

The TeamSpeak 3 and Website have been launched. We have also undergone a name change due to wanting a new clan name.

Updated the thread layout, our TS3 and Website are currently under construction.

I edited the thread to better suit the needs of the community I'm starting. Bump.

Daniel

Very

Been playing dayz for about 7 months

good sniper

i play quite a bit and like to play tactically, yet have fun

1. Name? - My name is Tom .     IGN? - TDPAxeboy.

2. Age? - I am 16 years old.

3.Maturity? - There is two sides of me I can either be very mature however I can also have a laugh too.

4. DayZ Experience? - I've been playing off and on since the mod came out. Looking to get back into the game.

5.Skills in DayZ? - Due to my experience, I have alot of skills. I have basically learned mostly everything dayz has to offer. However my stronger points are mid to CQC combat, path-finding and Transportation ( I can drive every vehicle in the game without crashing.).

6. Anything else you want to add? - Nope I feel that I have listed everything I need to.

Name: My real life name is Andrew, My IGN is Nimz41

Maturity: I would consider myself mature but I am not a very serious person at the same time. I am very easy going and love to just have fun but I can do it in a smart and mannerly way.

Experience: I have been playing Dayz since it first came out but on and off as most players do. I would say I have 8-12 months of experience between different mods. 

Skills: I have basic knowledge of about every skill in the game due to the amount of time I have played. I specialize in spotting, assault rifles, small squad tactics and driving. 

Anything else: I am currently a little rusty as I have been away from the game for a while but I hope to hop right in and have some great times!