Forrelist

A couple new things from this weeks Status Report

Damn straight.

My mate went to the NWAF the other day, found 7 75 round drum mags for the AKM, all full.

SO much for " scarcity, surviving bullet to bullet", eh?

I am sure all will be well once the loot management system is up.

Surely the 75 round mags will be included in the restricted items list.

Bottle of vodka, with track suit already in game :

Slavs all over the world rejoice. 

Needs a squat animation. Then we will have reached maximum levels of Slav

You won't find me anywhere near the penis-head that is the MASKA helmet. But MICH and ProTec all day.

That's cool, you can keep all those tacticool-deltaforce buckets (if they'll ever add them). I'll stick with my badass penis head with a badass ballistic faceshield.

Slavpower all the way. :D

maska_spetsnaz.jpg

Edited by Ceallach
  • Like 1

That's cool, you can keep all those tacticool-deltaforce buckets (if they'll ever add them). I'll stick with my badass penis head with a badass ballistic faceshield.

#getonmyslav-el

Czech Republic

sog7.jpg

Ukraine

RBObnK0HGMs.jpg

Romania

SLca3fk.jpg

Serbia

21.jpg

Croatia

jtz4nyb.jpg

Russia

aLnUTrI.jpg

Slovakia

Slovak_Army_5th_Special_Forces_Regiment_

Russia again...

fwVMM4l.jpg

just curious.... what do you define a "dime bag" as?

Waste of time.

Edited by huf757

We had long discussions back in the mod days about adding cigarettes to the game.  Should they be like a Metal Gear type of calming agent tool?  Of course not, because cigarettes don't calm you, they do the opposite.  The discussion came to the conclusion that they would be cool, but their use would be suspect, as they is really no reason to have them ingame. 

Dimebag of weed?  I can't imagine the uses of this as well.   Will we be able to roll joints with a piece of paper?  Will we be able to fashion a pipe out of wood by whittling with a jackknife.  Maybe smoke through a Pipsi can like a meth head?  What other drugs would/sould be added, and why?  Syringe of Crocodil perhaps; that would fit the surroundings quite well.

Having these develop into an in-game currency would be cool, but again, there would need to be an actual "value" to them or there would be no reason to collect them.

#getonmyslav-el

Czech Republic

sog7.jpg

Ukraine

RBObnK0HGMs.jpg

Romania

SLca3fk.jpg

Serbia

21.jpg

Croatia

jtz4nyb.jpg

Russia

aLnUTrI.jpg

Slovakia

Slovak_Army_5th_Special_Forces_Regiment_

Russia again...

fwVMM4l.jpg

Urm, okay. But I don't really get the point of your post though.  :D

I just stated my preference and you bombarded me with pictures of various western-centric equipment? That slavpower thing was just a joke.

70bd37d1c7_60800069_o2.jpg

I'd personally still take this^^ over all those you've just shown me. They just feel more familiar to me, no offense.

But hey, like I said: I am not touching any MICHs, ACHs, CIRAS vests, Plate carriers and other junk. Feel free scavenging them instead of me. ;)

Edited by Ceallach

Urm, okay. But I don't really get the point of your post though.  :D

I just stated my preference and you bombarded me with pictures of various western-centric equipment? That slavpower thing was just a joke.

If it was just a joke then why are we having this conversation?

Hint - Mine was in jest too!

• Like 1

If it was just a joke then why are we having this conversation?

Hint - Mine was in jest too!

I don't know. Maybe I am just going full retard from waiting for 0.49 to hit stable. :P

I am sure all will be well once the loot management system is up.

Surely the 75 round mags will be included in the restricted items list.

Possibly, but only if the RPK (assuming it's added) is restricted. Otherwise, it should just be hella rare, but not restricted.

SPOSN pack looks sweet. I hope they add the Ballistic Vest in as well. Now that we've got all the Russian gear one could ever dream of, hopefully they'll be able to get into a bit of diversification (both on the "civilian" and "military" end of things, at least with clothing/gear). Also stoked for the "biker helmet" (i.e. a ProTec helmet). You won't find me anywhere near the penis-head that is the MASKA helmet. But MICH and ProTec all day.

dayz-0-49-smersh-sposn-tortilla-anti-rio

I'm also loving that AK-101 mocked up as an AK-74.

But seriously, with all of that gear, the guy looks like he's wearing an EOD suit and is about to defuse a bomb. SPOSN + SMERSH + GORKA + MASKA, geez, there needs to be a weight-induced speed factor.

Edited by Chaingunfighter

I'm also loving that AK-101 mocked up as an AK-74.

But seriously, with all of that gear, the guy looks like he's wearing an EOD suit and is about to defuse a bomb. SPOSN + SMERSH + GORKA + MASKA, geez, there needs to be a weight-induced speed factor.

Which is why I despise the MASKA, it reminds me of riot gear... rather than combat gear. Which, there's nothing wrong with, I just don't like that aesthetic.

Have Russians never heard of the term "lightweight"? /joke

Well in polish you have a quasi russian saying : gniotsa nie łamiotsa, which would be - bend not break. 

Which is used to describe items that are pretty much unbreakable, which refers to hallmark of russian (or soviet union) products, they are very hard to break. 

AK47 being best example of that. 

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 1

maska_spetsnaz.jpg

Penis or boob? I think it's cold out.

Well in polish you have a quasi russian saying : gniotsa nie łamiotsa, which would be - bend not break. 
Which is used to describe items that are pretty much unbreakable, which refers to hallmark of russian (or soviet union) products, they are very hard to break. 
AK47 being best example of that. 

Pretty much. It might not win the fashion contest - but it gets the job done. Tacticool lightweight kids can go soak their heads. :P

Edited by Ceallach