G.Freeman

Epic Battle before Character reset: Be there! Sept 2nd @ 5pm

With the Character reset coming I figured why not try and get a glorious battle together!  The fight will be for Novo up North. Come prepared, No rules, Team up with who ever you like.

The battle will take place tomorrow!  ( Tuesday Sept 2nd @ 5:00pm Pacific )

Show up whenever you like to prepare but that's the general time.

I have at least 8 friends or so coming,  (we're NOT teamed up.  I want them dead ;D)  I'll be teamed up with 1 person.

Late notice I know, BUT LET'S DO THIS THANG!! Be THERE!

It's Hardcore (First Person)
Here's the server, Hopefully FOG doesn't mind xD   I tried to contact a few but none answered. Free publicity hurray...
b_560_95_1_zps187f7fd8.png

Edited by G.Freeman
  • Like 4

i might come. might bring some mates. might record it, might not. meeting in the town square, no shooting before the start time right?

EDIT: i have three mates who are happy to come, and one who is volunteering as a battlefield medic (he is expecting to die). he will be wearing full medic gear, and handing out medical suppleness as needed.

Edited by Helix2000
  • Like 2

meeting in the town square, no shooting before the start time right?

Don't meet in town square. No cease fire ( I can't see EVERYONE following that rule till 5..)

To keep it simple, and to prevent others from Trolling and screwing about, There WILL NOT be a meet up before hand. Show up and keep a low profile until about 5pm,  Start shooting people at 4:50 IF you so choose. Just don't go over board searching for people till about 5:00pm

I could easily see a Troll trying to gun down the lot of us.. So let's just avoid that.

Let's just ALL do our best to KEEP LOW until about 5.  Let's make it as fun and as fair as possible for everyone.

If we make rules, That just gives people the chance to break them.

SERVER:

info is posted as a picture.  But search this name in the filter.

Server Name:    .:In FOG We Trust, The Rest We Dust.

IP:   66.55.137.111  Port: 2302

Edited by G.Freeman
  • Like 3

damn I'd love to come with my mate, but we are from Switzerland/Netherlands, I guess it would be around 2 o'clock in the morning for us? :( :( bit late, too bad.

• Like 2

When is the reset? Is it confirmed, and why?

Not sure when reset is in, though I do know it's because of A) Dupers  B ) Hacked mags

Edited by ManBearus

With the Character reset coming I figured why not try and get a glorious battle together!  The fight will be for Novo up North. Come prepared, No rules, Team up with who ever you like.

The battle will take place tomorrow!  ( Tuesday Sept 2nd @ 5:00pm Pacific )

Show up whenever you like to prepare but that's the general time.

I have at least 8 friends or so coming,  (we're NOT teamed up.  I want them dead ;D)  I'll be teamed up with 1 person.

Late notice I know, BUT LET'S DO THIS THANG!! Be THERE!

It's Hardcore (First Person)

Here's the server, Hopefully FOG doesn't mind xD   I tried to contact a few but none answered. Free publicity hurray...

b_560_95_1_zps187f7fd8.png

Excellent choice.. and are we the 8 or so friends you want dead? ;)

If so, there are about 40+ of us now.. I would expect around 15 players or so from FOG to be there. 

• Like 2

I will be recording it as well as other FOG clan members..

Everyone.. come to the Church of Svetlo.. we will be awaiting your arrival.

this should be a ton of fun! :D 

1 rule:

stay the fuck out of glitches. if we spot you in or going in a glitch, you get kicked. 

• Like 3

BTW..

Expect a server restart at about 5:36pm PST.. shortly after the event starts. 

• Like 1

i come also but I DONT KILL NO PERSONS for no reson only if they shot me and i am survive attack i will take AKM and do full auto revenge kill CONCEINCE CLEAN also i will take morphines and many rag bandage for help innocent player who is shot no dieing i will die only becaus i am help persons do bandage animation i will mak a hospital IN THE CLINIC so go have pvp fun time ENJOY but if you ned medicals plese come visit my hospital I WILL TRY TO FIX WOUND FOR YOU also if any frendly person want to help my hospital plese arrive BEFORE murder fest is begin so we can make a plan for defend the door and also make a stash of bandage/morphine/epi pen/foods/water drink ON FLOOR so is not ruin from bullet or axe attack PLESE BRING EVRYTHING WAT YOU FIND wat is ned for hospital and we bring love to novo blood bath

plese wat is server? also wat is direction for novo? i am in novy sobor forest

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 3

Eh, there will be a bunch of hackers to ruin it. No ty.

No there wont buddy.. calm down. 

Look watch this video of the last time we did something like this:

Edited by lrish
  • Like 2

damn I'd love to come with my mate, but we are from Switzerland/Netherlands, I guess it would be around 2 o'clock in the morning for us? :( :( bit late, too bad.

Then get on at noon.. which would be 9pm your time. our clan is on almost all day every day.. and that server has been full often lately.

Come on by!

See you soon!

Look watch this video of the last time we did something like this:

Hah, I scrolled a few minutes in and the first voice I heard was Steak & Potatoes... and I'm all out of kleenex.

Edited by klesh
  • Like 2

This should be interesting. :D

FOG!

P.S. Who knows when the reset will happen, but we'll be in our server either way. :)

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

This should be interesting. :D

FOG!

P.S. Who knows when the reset will happen, but we'll be in our server either way. :)

It should be with normal maintenance if its tonight.. that would be around 10:30pm PST-11:00pm PST when the servers go offline. 

• Like 1

It should be with normal maintenance if its tonight.. that would be around 10:30pm PST-11:00pm PST when the servers go offline.

Yes, but I thought I read they were postponing it until next week?

That being said, our server is already almost full! :)

Screenshot_2014-09-02-19-16-46_zps4e2d25

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

Yes, but I thought I read they were postponing it until next week?

Recently or last week? 

• Like 1

I'd say most likely the 9th will be the last night before the purge. Could be the 16th though.

Exp. is pretty fucked atm.