Sign in to follow this  
leviski

Exp Server too full

Seriously, is everyone and their grandmother twice removed playing dayz Experimental?

I haven't been able to get into one for an hour now.

They should really put up some more servers in US East and UK

and stop wasting resources on a Singapore server that no one can play on.

• Like 2

No, we don`t need dipshits on the experimental.  In fact, experimental should be locked and passwords handed out to those that the devs deem worthy to even test.

I hope you're not insinuating that grandmothers should NOT play on the experimental servers.  :o

• Like 1

No, we don`t need dipshits on the experimental.  In fact, experimental should be locked and passwords handed out to those that the devs deem worthy to even test.

Well well!~ I am so glad you do not have a say in the matter.

the devs deem worthy.... Holy fuck!! LOL!!

If I may ask... Who or what kind of player would you think is worthy?

What I mean is, do I need an IQ of 105 to be worthy? Or Do I need to know how to play the right way??? To be worthy......

Worthy.....

( I want shoot you in the face, just for that post)

:lol:

• Like 2

Well well!~ I am so glad you do not have a say in the matter.

the devs deem worthy.... Holy fuck!! LOL!!

If I may ask... Who or what kind of player would you think is worthy?

What I mean is, do I need an IQ of 105 to be worthy? Or Do I need to know how to play the right way??? To be worthy......

Worthy.....

( I want shoot you in the face, just for that post)

:lol:

This forum should give you a good reason why those servers should have passwords and only privileged people get the passwords. 

Edited by Caboose187

Quite aggressive aren't you?

I do indeed read the forums, everyday. What are you referring to if I may ask?

You have insulted me twice is thirteen words, perhaps you should Read the forums.

“If your brains were dynamite there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off.”
― Kurt Vonnegut

And even so I reply..

My question above remains the same

(nice edit :rolleyes: btw)

Edited by tuthmes
  • Like 1

This forum should give you a good reason why those servers should have passwords and only privileged people get the passwords. 

Wait...wait...What?!?!?

Only Privileged people? Oh Hell....

(oh the questions I have for you...Dude really? your mind works like that? really? Really?)

Never mind the fourteen year old in you calling me a moron and a idiot. (nice edit btw lol)

I could not even get SHITFACED DRUNK enough to even try to think like you do..Holy Shit..

Let me guess... You like having a KING and QUEEN to right?

Shove off man, That Fanboy tag has you to a T.

Hey i play on the singapore server well when the Aus/NZ is full ill jump on the singapore server (dont know why but its always the dodgy server so many times spawned in no loot or zeds at all and various other strange events..)

Experimental is not really for playing on your character gets wiped very very often ,usually has alot of extra bugs but yes it has the new toys early .This is for those guys who are willig to test more than just straight up play ( you can still have fun ) but if your not the sort with an account for the bug tracker and are really just wanting to play then well thats why they have stable( i cringe in the experimental threads when someone complains about bugs about being wiped its like hello this IS EXPERIMENTAL!!!

The perfect example of what we do not want on these Forums.

If the servers are full/empty or broken you will just have to wait until things are sorted.

No need to make a Topic at 4 on a Sunday morning Dev time, a simple comment in the Experimental Discussion would have done perfectly well.

• Like 2