Sign in to follow this  
whiskeyfoxtrot

Haunted Elektrozavodsk

Okay, this is hard for me to think that Elektro is haunted, but I believe so. It started last night with my friend George, we headed to Balota but decided to loot Elektro, so we ventured into the hospital and some green chemlighting seemed to flash on, we brushed this off as a bug and carried on looting, I was alone at this point when I heard footsteps, (I was still, taking screenshots) and I suddenly died, We were freaked out so we both left, the next day (today) we proceeded to join and I was reluctant to go in the hospital, we did so and everything was fine. We looted the firestation and went to the out of town one (industrial one) I was walking upstairs to meet him, I reached the second floor with him we were standing there I heard footsteps, 3 or 4 about the same as last time and I dropped dead and  he saw me die this time but didn't see anything all in all I think Elektro is haunted, possibly an easter egg.

I'm pretty sure some player just snuck up on you. The chem light is a red light, AFAIK there is no bug that randomly spawns chemlights.

road flares are red.

chem lights i've found in blue,green,yellow,white,red.

There was a bug recently, where gunshots didn't register but the bullet still came out (so perfectly silent mosin shots lets say, no pewpew of a silencer or nothing.  Just silent death).

This could have happened to you, or they bludgeoned you, or a zombie got you through a wall, or you're a victim of deathbybeingthere where your body gives up all hope and detonates your legs liver and lungs.

You could have been hacked by an invisible player but i think it's more likely that either someone bug shot you , or you suffered spontaneous death.  The chemlight turning on suggests that someone was nearby, although with the current lighting capacity, sometimes walls hide and then re-allow light to pass through or against them, though i have seen this more with sunlight/shadows than with static lights/chemlights.

Welcome to the forums.

Edited by q.S Sachiel

road flares are red.

chem lights i've found in blue,green,yellow,white,red.

There was a bug recently, where gunshots didn't register but the bullet still came out (so perfectly silent mosin shots lets say, no pewpew of a silencer or nothing.  Just silent death).

This could have happened to you, or they bludgeoned you, or a zombie got you through a wall, or you're a victim of deathbybeingthere where your body gives up all hope and detonates your legs liver and lungs.

You could have been hacked by an invisible player but i think it's more likely that either someone bug shot you , or you suffered spontaneous death.  The chemlight turning on suggests that someone was nearby, although with the current lighting capacity, sometimes walls hide and then re-allow light to pass through or against them, though i have seen this more with sunlight/shadows than with static lights/chemlights.

Welcome to the forums.

There's some good points but, I was on the corner and nobody was there I wasn't near any windows, just on the corner. I would've seen somebody and I heard no zombies but when it says my legs are broken and I'm dead it seems to me there has to be more than one shot. I'm just wondering :/

If it says your legs were broken then 99% of the time it's a glitch where the server and the client have conflicted ideas about where your character is. Usually when this happens on stairs or ladders it results in your death.

The footsteps could well have been a zombie near the building (they make footstep sounds even when stationary, guess it's then shuffling about) or a glitch sound like the global ammo and drinking sounds

Edited by stinkenheim