Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoyy

Unseen Warfare

Hi guys!!!

Not done any proper sniper vids so i thoguth id make one :)

Enjoy

oh and sorry Pacman...

I've always wondered who the coward was that lurked in the mountains shooting newspawns was. Now I know.

Yeah nice shooting but weak sauce on your choice of victims. Why exactly did you kill these people?

Yeah nice shooting but weak sauce on your choice of victims. Why exactly did you kill these people?

really? Weak sauce? apart from the guy at the prison my vid clearly shows the rest are in combat.... ppl turtleing in the tower, aggressive gameplay. ppl at the rocks engaging ppl in the tower, again aggressive gameplay. In my eyes if ppl are engaging each other, then they are game.

Bleh.  KoS videos leave a bad taste in my mouth.

I agree with you, but like I already said apart from the guy at the prison, the rest were combat effective...

The sole purpose of your sniper position was to KOS. It wasn't cover for a friend trying to loot food and gear for yourselves. It was purely KOS pearching.  

The sole purpose of your sniper position was to KOS. It wasn't cover for a friend trying to loot food and gear for yourselves. It was purely KOS pearching.

So I guess I'm supposed to go down to the people fighting each other and do the wiggle in front of them... I don't see that as effective sniping. If Pacman in the prison hadn't gone after Buggy with the axe he wouldn't have been killed.

And as for the guys in Novo, as they were using their weapons aggressively... It has to be kill or be killed.

Wow you're such a cool guy, sitting at a rock, watching a guy with a broken leg, he fixes himself by making a splint and there we go, you take him down.

You just spent his time, you could have killed him at the first place, but you did it later, so he could waste his time crawling there to get a splint. You're worthless, If I had to choose between killing you and a zombie I would choose you, atleast the zombie has an honor, unlike you!

Keep up with the KOS, you won't be able to do that soon anyway :)

• Like 1

Wow you're such a cool guy, sitting at a rock, watching a guy with a broken leg, he fixes himself by making a splint and there we go, you take him down.

You just spent his time, you could have killed him at the first place, but you did it later, so he could waste his time crawling there to get a splint. You're worthless, If I had to choose between killing you and a zombie I would choose you, atleast the zombie has an honor, unlike you!

Keep up with the KOS, you won't be able to do that soon anyway :)

lol there's a lot of hipacrets flying around these DayZ must be summit in the air...