Experimental Branch: 0.49 Discussion

With a bit of luck Monday.

HicksBox1 said...

"Just an FYI - Exp update will more than likely be on Monday."

• Like 4

HicksBox1 said...

Thank you Boneboys.

Thx!  Although I'm pretty damn sure that I dislike the moves to stable without something new on Exp. Not a big deal, eventually there will be no Exp. I suppose.

With a bit of luck Monday.

HicksBox1 said...

Thx!  Although I'm pretty damn sure that I dislike the moves to stable without something new on Exp. Not a big deal, eventually there will be no Exp. I suppose.

As an explorer, I think I tend to spend too much time on Experimental. Being forced to play 0.49 stable with the general population for a few days has been a refreshing change. The two worlds can be very different player-wise, so that's a good thing.

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 5

As an explorer, I think I tend to spend too much time on Experimental. Being forced to play 0.49 stable with the general population for a few days has been a refreshing change. The two worlds can be very different player-wise, so that's a good thing.

Well, it has put me back in KoS mode, that's for sure. Five people on the server and I get axed to death from behind in Electro.

Well, it has put me back in KoS mode, that's for sure. Five people on the server and I get axed to death from behind in Electro.

I'm 24/7 KoS right now as well  :( For the longest time on stable I had the same character (100+ hours before the wipe) and that character went through a lot, but generally people were friendly with me. An identically-geared character now on 0.49 seems to be treated harshly by everyone all the time! Meanwhile, I bump into people completely by accident all the time in Experimental and 9 times out of 10 they are generally friendly and even helpful. For Experimental, in my experience, individuals tend to be friendly and groups seem to be hostile or at least aggressive. On stable, everyone is hostile.

• Like 7