Jo0Lz

Two story building in severograd...

So, I was running around in Severograd with my friends, just having fun. I decided to loot around a bit, and near the west side of the town, there is a two story building, I think it's blue. It's the building with the blue doors, two stairs. The top floor has these iron shelves, there was nothing on them. 

When you go up the stairs, you have two doors, only one opens. The one that opens had sofa and closet in it, this room brings death to your character. It's much like the Camo/prison buildings. You stand somewhere and you break your leg.

There was a raincoat there, I looked at it, suddenly "You are dead". All I saw was one message "My leg is painful".

I called it out to my mates, they went to my body but couldn't loot it. Nobody around...

Sad panda. :(

If it's consistent, report it on the feedback tracker: http://feedback.dayzgame.com/bug_report_page.php

Well, I'm nowhere near there now, but my friend was running around there just fine. Think it's random, like breaking your legs on the first floor of the camo building? 

9 out of 10 times you can go there without issues, but sometimes your legs break for no reason. Been in those buildings a hundred times, and have broken my legs on four seperate occasions. Also died once in the same way I did yesterday in that two story building.

Yeah I died in the ATC the same way the other day, and have had it happen to myself and my friends in random buildings.  I think it's a bit less to do with particular buildings, and just a general bug.  The one consistent factor in my experience is all the buildings have stairs and it happens up them, it's probably some sort of desync issue.

What's a lot? It was a 30 person server, I think like 20 in use? 

The game is great, I love it to death. Dying is part of the game, I have come to accept that, KOS, firefights and losing. But these kinds of deaths (especially when out with friends, and then forced into another solo adventure) really bum me out.

Ah well. Geared up already, ready to go again tonight. :)