Latesleeper

Xbox 360 GlovePIE 0.45 Script

would love to see your joystick beat my mouse aim. 

please.

ive seen some good joystick/control pad players but really its no aim at all u run around with the xhair @ the same height and fire.

i can put my xhair on your head in .5 second from a 180 spin, twitch shot. SNAP!. 

your still over compensating up down up down left right left right A B A C A B B

would love to see your joystick beat my mouse aim. 

please.

ive seen some good joystick/control pad players but really its no aim at all u run around with the xhair @ the same height and fire.

i can put my xhair on your head in .5 second from a 180 spin, twitch shot. SNAP!. 

your still over compensating up down up down left right left right A B A C A B B

Two things:

1.  It's highly unlikely that my joystick aim will beat your mouse aim.  That's not what the thread is about.

2.  I don't think you understand the script, the software and what it's actually doing.  Actually, I'm fairly convinced you didn't bother to read anything before you posted.  But thanks for taking a minute to post your thoughts, they were very insightful.

Two things:

1.  It's highly unlikely that my joystick aim will beat your mouse aim.  That's not what the thread is about.

2.  I don't think you understand the script, the software and what it's actually doing.  Actually, I'm fairly convinced you didn't bother to read anything before you posted.  But thanks for taking a minute to post your thoughts, they were very insightful.

thats a rather big asumption. why wouldnt i read it. im not going to read your code paste. thats just stupid.

i have tried xpadder and the likes, i have a 360 controller on my pc, (for racing games)

this is a config/mapping file for keys/macros and mapping etc. mapped to a specific resolution, and a specific program and dayz. AM I RIGHT?

im not just a pretty face man. 

Edited by R0B3RTF1SH3R

thats a rather big asumption. why wouldnt i read it. im not going to read your code paste. thats just stupid.

i have tried xpadder and the likes, i have a 360 controller on my pc, (for racing games)

this is a config/mapping file for keys/macros and mapping etc. mapped to a specific resolution, and a specific program and dayz. AM I RIGHT?

im not just a pretty face man. 

It's not a big assumption, otherwise you may have realized that:

- You can still use the mouse with this script

- similar comments had been previously discussed, and generally agreed that this wasn't the point of the thread

and this comment specifically leads me to believe you don't understand what the software does (or what your mouse is doing)

cross-hairs at the same height?  Let me explain.  For the most part that little white dot you see (or when you look down the sites) is pointed at the exact same spot (around 960, 600) on the screen.  Your mouse movement changes the view (and so do other factors, like recoil), the joystick is doing the same thing the mouse is doing (specifically the right joystick movement is emulating the mouse).

The fact that you think it's stupid to read through the script means that you either can't understand what it's doing (understandable, it's complicated), or that it was too much of a bother and easier for you to paste a useless opinion (not an observation) based on a lack of knowledge.

I completely expect the (sure to come) follow-up post to contain mostly more trolling wrapped in your narrow view.  Here's what I'd be more interested in:  your feedback.  You have an Xbox controller, download the software, run the script, test it for a few hours and post your feedback.  And please post something constructive that I can use.  This is stupid or this is hard, not followed by any specific points about why it's stupid or why it's difficult isn't helpful.  

the main reason i would not use a controller is. "its a shooter"

if your into sitting on the couch with a projector @ 92" (which i have) then yeah i would love to use a controller and probably end up searching the nets for some script exactly like this one.

but the level of accuracy required by this game.

even more than games like CS or HALO / COD / Planetside 2 etc. where  2 pixels of movement is the difference between picking up a ak101 mag and not. sure you can reach across to the mouse. but then. why not just use the mouse. 

the one hax method i did like about controller is MACROS'.  

what are some DAYZ macros that would be good. 

i know the 1st one i would use is "auto run'"

Edited by R0B3RTF1SH3R

the main reason i would not use a controller is. "its a shooter"

if your into sitting on the couch with a projector @ 92" (which i have) then yeah i would love to use a controller and probably end up searching the nets for some script exactly like this one.

but the level of accuracy required by this game.

even more than games like CS or HALO / COD / Planetside 2 etc. where  2 pixels of movement is the difference between picking up a ak101 mag and not. sure you can reach across to the mouse. but then. why not just use the mouse. 

the one hax method i did like about controller is MACROS'.  

what are some DAYZ macros that would be good. 

i know the 1st one i would use is "auto run'"

You keep proving that you haven't bothered reading anything....including the script.

By the way...