Sign in to follow this  
PityLovesYou

Tents...anyone having issues?

So about a week ago all of the tents my friends and I had down on a confirmed persistent server went away. It was later revealed to me via these forums that tents were getting rolled back for stability/updating bagception, etc.

From what I understood, tents were going to be fine directly after that. 

Tents were fine for a day or so, now the tents on two different servers are gone. Both in different spots, etc.

There's no way someone is maliciously going to the edge of the map on a server that has no people on it anytime it's checked just to pack up a tent and swipe up loot. on two different servers.

So what's going on? Should we just not spend time looking for tents till further notice or what? I get that it's alpha but you know, let us know.

Hackers 

no

So about a week ago all of the tents my friends and I had down on a confirmed persistent server went away. It was later revealed to me via these forums that tents were getting rolled back for stability/updating bagception, etc.

From what I understood, tents were going to be fine directly after that. 

Tents were fine for a day or so, now the tents on two different servers are gone. Both in different spots, etc.

There's no way someone is maliciously going to the edge of the map on a server that has no people on it anytime it's checked just to pack up a tent and swipe up loot. on two different servers.

So what's going on? Should we just not spend time looking for tents till further notice or what? I get that it's alpha but you know, let us know.

yeah sometimes the server seem to wipe the content, dont know why. happened to us, too.

• Like 1

And what you want if tents were introduced few weeks ago. I can tell you only one thing - be ready for tent wipes or do not use tents for its intended purpose before version 1.0 release.