Sign in to follow this  
Coday

ASTONISHING COINCIDENCE ! - DayZ Standalone [hardcore] [english subs]

HOLY SHIT SON!!!! fancy meeting a subscriber while playin on yer regular server after tellin everyone who'll listen on yer previous vid where you can be found, quite incredible how small the world really is, my mind has been completely blown and as a direct result of witnessing this extraordinary miracle i shall be forced to reconsider the nature of the universe and my place within it.

Edited by Beansy™

on yer regular server

Which server do you mean ? I don't own any server !

tellin everyone who'll listen on yer previous vid where you can be found

I don't know about this video. It seems as if you think that you are really clever. Thus can you please inform me ? My previous video is about my fails/deaths. But I don't remember whether you OR I edited it.

Ok now Ironie off. I didn't tell anyone on which server I am going to play and where I am located and so on . How can you be that sure ? Jealousy , some prejudices against germans ? I think you've got some serious problems. The passages I've quoted are all WRONG and for sure baseless. This encounter was completely random. I would never stage any situation. So PLEASE stop writing such a bullshit. A pathetic behaviour, you little hater. Thank you for wasting my time with your thoughtless and unintelligent post.

Nice Video ! I laughed so much at the "harm set, harm get" clip xD

thank you :)

Wow I thouhgt those guys from poland will kill you after you've killed the zombies. Great video.

thanks !

and now you know the feeling of fame.

haha xD I don't rly do so. It was just one of my about 530 subscribers.This ecounter was f*cking random, I think it will be the only time i meet one of my subscribers randomly ingame for a few months.