huf757

Are grenades really a good item to have in game at this point?

The reason I ask this is that even though they are very rare. It's only a matter of time before people start duping them and then we start running into people carrying nothing but nades and can endlessly lob them at you.  I think they should wait until they fix the duping problems (if they can) before they start releasing  stronger damaging weapons such as grenades.

• Like 1

The reason I ask this is that even though they are very rare. It's only a matter of time before people start duping them and then we start running into people carrying nothing but nades and can endlessly lob them at you.  I think they should wait until they fix the duping problems (if they can) before they start releasing  stronger damaging weapons such as grenades.

Only a matter of time?? People are already duping them like crazy!

Standard duper/hacker loadout:

M4 with all attachments + Infinite M4 mag

Grenades

... And that's about it lol

Personally I only carry the mosin or AK101 just because I feel that the M4 has such a tainted persona to it now due to all the dupers and hackers. I don't think I've found a body with a legitimate M4 yet; and by legitimate I mean an M4 that isn't all decked out and/or is the the process of being kitted out with a standard 30/60 round mag.

Whenever I see someone with an M4 I think "hacker/duper". Just like how most people associate the face masks with bandits. I know it's not always true and I'm sure there are legitimate M4s out there, that's just how I feel at the moment

I found one at a crash site. I pulled the pin and threw it. A minute later still nothing. wat...

• Like 1

well when .49 rolls out to stable all those duped grenades will be gone - just like everything else that's been duped - and we all get to start fresh again. hopefully they will have solved the duping issue once and for all but I won't hold my breath on that one.

Grenades are going to be massive when vehicles come. You can literally just pull the pin and run at people with them. Imagine how dangerous refilling your car at a petrol station will be.

• Like 1

well when .49 rolls out to stable all those duped grenades will be gone - just like everything else that's been duped - and we all get to start fresh again. hopefully they will have solved the duping issue once and for all but I won't hold my breath on that one.

I hope you are right.

I killed a guy with m4 yesterday it wasn't hacked I feel because the butt stock was damaged and he did not have any accessories. Almost like he had recently found it. I prefer my ak101. I also have not ran into any players with nades yet so I had no idea they had already started duping them but it figures.  I try to play it safe, hermit like.

Grenades are going to be massive when vehicles come. You can literally just pull the pin and run at people with them. Imagine how dangerous refilling your car at a petrol station will be.

I agree with you. I don't mind them, I think they are a great addition only when they are found properly not duped in mass.  Having one are two at your disposal is not game breaking but two guys with 15 to 20 each is in my opinion.

Edited by huf757

My M4 is legitimate, and so are the three or four nades I have. It took me a lot of effort in running crash sites to get them, so please don't assume that we're all dupers m'kay?

• Like 1

Molotov cocktails should be common.

• Like 1

Do ruined grenades work?

I would imagine not.  If they still work why call them ruined?  If they do work currently I would expect that to be patched later on.

Well, currently there are a lot of windows and doorways you're not gonna wanna try throwing them through. Great for clearing open fields though.

I would imagine not.  If they still work why call them ruined?  If they do work currently I would expect that to be patched later on.

I think the can opener works even if ruined. Same with alcohol tincture but I suppose all of this are bugs

I'm not too concerned just yet considering unless you're putting in a ton of practice, throwing it where you want it is going to be lucky at best.  Considering the aim of most hackers I run into, I think they'll likely blow themselves up before me.

Molotov cocktails should be common.

Molotovs should be craftable as you cannot store them for long times.

• Like 2

This sounds like a nice addition. Espically if they degrade over time since if you made one In Real Life and have the rag stuck in it, the fuel would slowly evaporate over time thru the rag.

Edited by huf757

Alcohol tincture, rag, matches. Can't wait.

If the throwing mechanism would be fixed to be able to throw agrandedecently. Yess. Now. You're never sure where it'll go or where it hits.

Edited by MG9207

I haven't found a grenade that works yet, and all have been pristine or worn.

Grenades are as dangerous (or harmless) to the thrower as to the target. All I need to say is "The grenade and the Scarecrow of Life." ;)