Sign in to follow this  
Airfield

Small suggestion

Hey guys. I just have a small suggestion for another food item. Military rations.

Military rations are bare-bones meals that are jam-packed with vitamins, proteins, and other nutrients.

I propose that they could implement small and large packages of military rations that you must poor water into from a canteen, body of water, or water bottle, mix, and then can eat to fulfill a large amount of hunger that is sustainable.

They could be portable, filling, and uncommon but not rare to find.

I'm sorry to make a whole new threat for such a small suggestion, but I couldn't find any hot thread to post it in that would fit and be viewed.

This is already in the mod, I am sure it will make it into the SA soon enough.

There are more important things to worry about right now I guess you could say.

I just ate some rations yesterday, they actually need boiling water. Most are 10 minutes in boiling water, some are 5 minutes - Depends on the ration. I got Maple Pork Sausage and some Peaches, as well as a bit of Vegetable Lasagne I took from my friend. Each of them were about 200-250 calories each and gave a crap ton of energy for the day.

I just ate some rations yesterday, they actually need boiling water. Most are 10 minutes in boiling water, some are 5 minutes - Depends on the ration. I got Maple Pork Sausage and some Peaches, as well as a bit of Vegetable Lasagne I took from my friend. Each of them were about 200-250 calories each and gave a crap ton of energy for the day.

I dont know what you ate but...the ones I get (Advanced Warfighter Nutrition) have from 2400-2800 calories, and are truely ready to eat, I ate a few without water. Plus mine come with the MRE heater.

It contains matches, toilet paper, moist towelette, tobasco sauce, gum, a main dish, a side dish, sweet tea packet, instant coffee, a cracker, peanut butter/ spicy cheese, and a desert. I loved the sloppy joe one, but my favorites are still the chili mac and the 5 fingers of death.

But really... what shitty excuse of an MRE did you get XD?

I dont know what you ate but...the ones I get (Advanced Warfighter Nutrition) have from 2400-2800 calories, and are truely ready to eat, I ate a few without water. Plus mine come with the MRE heater.

It contains matches, toilet paper, moist towelette, tobasco sauce, gum, a main dish, a side dish, sweet tea packet, instant coffee, a cracker, peanut butter/ spicy cheese, and a desert. I loved the sloppy joe one, but my favorites are still the chili mac and the 5 fingers of death.

I had beef ravioli for lunch today. This is a different one.

EDIT: Forgot my damned picture.

VAbcjBLl.jpg

Edited by Heav

If MREs make it in, we HAVE to have MRE shits

Canadian ones... 'nuff said.