Sign in to follow this  
Help meh plz

I need help with Dayz commander

Ok I need some help, what is happening is when ever i try to download epoch and overwatch (i have been told to download those two by my friends) it says  the under laying connection was closed : the connection was closed unexpectedly. Help?  oh and a red triangle pops up and when i hover my mouse over it said message pops up I have arma2 and arma2 oa AND the dayz mod

Edited by Help meh plz

Dayz commander made useless by gamespy support ending. Had to re-install everything. Check with your friends to see how they are starting up the mod. Friends and I used Launcher from Custom Combat Gaming. 

Edited by O_HellFire

No i have been trying for 3 days now :(

Have you updated DZC fully, and the arma II (in DZC), verified your arma and oa via steam - when you first got the package (arma and oa) did you run them first before anything else - I also use launcher (just to have 2 in case one f's up) 

Have you updated DZC fully, and the arma II (in DZC), verified your arma and oa via steam - when you first got the package (arma and oa) did you run them first before anything else - I also use launcher (just to have 2 in case one f's up) 

So in dayz commander i press verify and it will work and i have run arma and oa before i did anything :(

Edited by Help meh plz

So in dayz commander i press verify and it will work and i have run arma and oa before i did anything :(

No through steam - in your steam library go to Arma II and Arma OA right click them go to properties, then the local files tab - under that hit Verify integrity for each one