Forrelist

What new Rifles would you guys like to see?

Definitely! All of those would be neat! I do think they should add in a few more optics (mostly on the Warsaw Pact end).

FAL all day.

Also 40 round mag for 5.45 weapons. That combined with AKSU74 would be gret for clearing rooms.

Full lenght M16A4. With ACOG and bipod, its half way to DMR. It would be great for taking down zeds from 300-400 yards while your team loots big town.

If we're going to be like that we could say an M24/M40/any bolt action rifle is a 91/30, X assault rifle is either an AKM or M4, and magazine fed handguns are the CZ75 and FNX.

That said, I welcome any form of variety in the game that's added.

I was quite specific when I said "higher capacity, select-fire battle rifle", there isn't one of those ingame yet. The "western" part is just for detail, and because I'd rather have most battle rifles using rarer 7.62x51mm/.308 ammo rather than 7.62x54mmR which will likely be more common when they're split. That, and I was specifically referring to the G3 and FN FAL in that instance, but I wanted to use as many vague adjectives as I could :P

Also 40 round mag for 5.45 weapons. That combined with AKSU74 would be gret for clearing rooms.

Or at least a 40 round magazine for 7.62x39 AK variants. That way the 75 round magazines could be super rare but we could still have a magazine that works well with the RPK.

Plus the 40 round magazine can just as easily fit in the AKMSU (7.62x39 AKS-74U), so you could just clear rooms with that (10 rounds might not make the difference with a carbine, though)

That would be fantastic.

• Like 1

SCORPION VZ 61 SMG

H&k UMP 45....so people can use 45 also in a submachinegun

Flare Gun

Mauser Handgun...i don't remember the name, but was used during WW2 by some officers and had a magazine with 8 rounds, can be used also with a foldstock

PPSH 41

PPSH 43

US-M3 Grease Gun, 45.

Ugh no more higher capacity mags for assault rifles please,  I wish they'd never added anything above 30, it's boring enough with such a spray fest it's turned into.  Especially with the awful mechanics where hip firing is better than actually aiming down sights.

Edited by Bororm

SCORPION VZ 61 SMG

H&k UMP 45....so people can use 45 also in a submachinegun

Flare Gun

Mauser Handgun...i don't remember the name, but was used during WW2 by some officers and had a magazine with 8 rounds, can be used also with a foldstock

PPSH 41

PPSH 43

US-M3 Grease Gun, 45.

There's an Orion flare pistol in the game's files, so we'll probably get that eventually. It's been there for awhile, so I'm not sure what they'll do with it, but if they decide to add it they have the model.

M3 Greasegun would be cool, as would the UMP-45.

Ugh no more higher capacity mags for assault rifles please,  I wish they'd never added anything above 30, it's boring enough with such a spray fest it's turned into.  Especially with the awful mechanics where hip firing is better than actually aiming down sights.

Dual magazines for the M4A1 wouldn't be so bad if they actually worked like they should've and just allowed for a faster reloading speed, and I don't really see the problem with the 40 round MAGPUL mags either.

The 75 round AK magazines were sort of inevitable if they ever plan on adding an RPK or something along those lines, and they can also just make them super rare.

But I honestly don't see any real issue with the larger ones, so long as they're justifiably rare. If people want to waste their ammunition spraying, then let them, they're going to miss most of their shots. I think the real problem is just that ammunition is way too common, so that picking your shots isn't really needed. People who stock up enough ammo and are lucky enough to finding high capacity magazines should be rewarded, they just shouldn't be as common as they are now, rather than removing them.

Edited by Chaingunfighter

More like

GUPDtHB.png?1

No. More like;

M44Carbine.jpg

800px-Win70-1.jpg

799px-M1903Mark1.jpg

798px-Mauser_g98.jpg

799px-Type_99_sniper_rifle.jpg

and

800px-SVT-40.jpg

800px-Gew_43.jpg

799px-M1DGarand.jpg

800px-M1A1Carbine.jpg

and

M40A5.jpg

Remington_M24.jpg

RemingtonMSR.jpg

800px-Accuracy_International_Arctic_Warf

SV98-1.jpg

Steyr_SSG_08.jpg

and

M16A4withANPEQ%26ACOG.jpg

800px-ColtModel610-XM177.jpg

AK-74_NTW_12_92.jpg

800px-G36.jpg

L85A1.jpg

800px-SIG-StG-57.jpg

GalilARM-2.jpg

FAMAS-F1.jpg

800px-AK-105.jpg

An94-1.jpg

800px-Ak-12.jpg

AKSU-Krinkov.jpg

and

800px-Early_SPR.jpg

799px-SR25.jpg

800px-2fff2537c0.jpg

HK417_20MOD.jpg

800px-FN_FAL_50_00.jpg

G3A4.jpg

and

Benelli_R1.jpg

RemingtonModel760.jpg

RemingtonModel7600Police.jpg

Steyr_SSG_69_PIV.jpg

800px-Remington81.jpg

Hooray for weapon non-discrimination! (and really long posts)

Edited by Chaingunfighter
  • Like 5

-snip-

Beans for :

M1A1

AK12

Beans for :

M1A1

AK12

The M1 Carbine is awesome, especially the M1A1 with the skeleton stock.

Unfortunately I doubt they'll add .30 carbine to the game, even though unlike most other calibers people seem to want, it actually does have a good variety of weapons that use it.

AK-12s are cool, too, and much more likely with 5.45x39mm being a potential future addition (and AK-12s exist in other calibers)

• Like 1

winchester 357, barrel fed. 

k98 , scoped and non scoped.

k43.

garand m1.

WW2 weapons yeah. 

even ww1 weapons.

a mp40?

mp44?

what about a rpg?

also m1 carbine

perhaps a luger?

ppsh ?

]my favorite lee enfield. or springer... 

• Like 1

"Discrimination: The quality of being discriminating, acute discernment, the ability to judge what is of high quality; good judgement or taste" AQSll82.gif

ppsh ?

PPSH hells yeah. Fires the same cartridge as TT33. If Mosin and even a p38 can make it into the game, lore-wise it would make sense to have these too.

"Discrimination: The quality of being discriminating, acute discernment, the ability to judge what is of high quality; good judgement or taste" AQSll82.gif

I think he means something more like this...

Discrimination (noun) - the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of weapons or things, especially on the grounds of rails, origin, or "realism"

a : the act, practice, or an instance of discriminating categorically rather than individually

b : prejudiced or prejudicial outlook, action, or treatment

073013-national-march-on-washington-1963

That's right... I went there... We shall overcome.

Edited by Katana67
  • Like 1

It seems to me, that no matter what, Devs will have to add more calibers than we have now.

And yes, 5.45x39 is one of them  ;)

The M1 Carbine is awesome, especially the M1A1 with the skeleton stock.

Unfortunately I doubt they'll add .30 carbine to the game, even though unlike most other calibers people seem to want, it actually does have a good variety of weapons that use it.

AK-12s are cool, too, and much more likely with 5.45x39mm being a potential future addition (and AK-12s exist in other calibers)

M1A1 Carbine, one of my favorite weapons...

I would do just about anything for either of these, they would fill the role of the eastern block spec-ops sort of weapon nicely 

ouAaECe.jpg

What about a rifle that fires pistols instead of bullets? with physics.. You load the rifle with a magazine containing 10 random pistols you picked up, it would be nice ^^