Nickisis

Killed a guy, went to look at his inventory, just a backpack and nothing else?

So killed a guy that was charging us at the airfield, he went down with one shot.  Go to look at his inventory and all we can see is a backpack and all empty slots, nothing else.  Not sure if he's dead, so we shoot him 3 more times and axe him a few times.  

We thought this was really weird, is this part of the game now?  Can you still loot people after you shoot them?

Sometimes the gear on other players doesn't update on your end of the game. Just drag an item into the clothing item in question and it will update your client with the contents of said clothing item.

There is still issues with looting. Sometimes you can loot sometimes you can't. But like Zarniwoop said. There's the trick of equipping his backpack, then throwing it back on the ground. It should in a sense refresh. And be able to see the contents of the backpack. But then again the player could of had nothing in the backpack to begin with too. 0_0 lol

Uhhh... I've seen this on people who have duped their gear. You probably killed a duper, good work.

Dupers generally seems like sh*tty people IRL.

There's been times where I can only view the items in their packs/pants/vests etc after logging out and logging back in. It rarely works for me when you equip and disband it again.

see this alot lately.

You have to put all the stuff on to see the Content.

Same with EVERY mei pac i find ..i HAVE to pick it up even if i only Need the water purifying tablets.

Uhhh... I've seen this on people who have duped their gear. You probably killed a duper, good work.

Dupers generally seems like sh*tty people IRL.

This isn't true at all.. It happens to everyone and it's just a bug with certain clothing items not refreshing. It can even happen on your person with certain containers like Medikits. 

As stated above: Attempt to put an item in it.. Attempt to pick it up and put it back down.. if neither of those work, try relogging.. 

Also happens with weapon attachments.

Same with EVERY mei pac i find ..i HAVE to pick it up even if i only Need the water purifying tablets.

What do you do with them? Can you swallow them and get high? ;)

see this alot lately.

You have to put all the stuff on to see the Content.

Why would you need water purification tablets? /lost

Why would you need water purification tablets? /lost

:P

What do you do with them? Can you swallow them and get high? ;)

:P :P

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Thanks everyone, sounds like next time I'll try putting something in it, or picking it up and dropping it, or logging.

Doubt he was a fresh spawn since we were at the airfield.  Don't know if he was armed since all I saw on him was a empty 16 space backpack.  Doubt he was running around the airfield with nothing but a empty backpack though, was a full server and the airfield was busy.  We actually ended up dying a short time later from some over-watching snipers so even if we did get some stuff from him wouldn't have mattered.

Will remember all this for next time.