private-pile

Another game breaking glitch

In other words, the mere fact that they now show an interest in a console port, isn't that going to impact how they program the stand alone? I'm afraid they will make the stand alone PC game in a way that makes it easier to port the game to console which means we will not get a superior product.

how about no?

Also, the idea to port it to PS4 was thrown around since the SA announcment only now it is official...nothing new...

I have issues with this game and this game only, and guess what?  ITS MY ROUTER!!!  Not saying your router is shit, but i am suggesting there can be numerous things causing issues, including your own equipment.  Hell, half the time i spawn in, I cant move.  Funny thing is its my fault.  My router is garbage and fights the traffic...

I bought a new router (for openwrt), I share my connection with my flatmates and whenever they downloaded something, my ping would go up to 800 or 1000, not just in DayZ though. The ISP solutions are often the bottom of the line, the things that just somehow do the job in some way. There was no way to use traffic shaping with my ISP router. Now I have no impact from the others, no matter what they do. €30 well spent, the situation was anoying me for years. Somehow it's funny how some ppl care about their rigs but don't spend a thought on the infrastructure. On the other hand, a lot of (not IT interested) ppl just don't know better, the ISPs are to blame there.

Edited by bautschi

I am experiencing a glitch at the moment where after 20-30 mins of gameplay, it comes up with "No message received in * seconds". But this is not because of server drop or me lagging at all, as I just lose connection and when I try to exit, DayZ crashes and I have to restart it. Its happening in every server and its really frustrating, I've tried relogging in steam, re-downloading dayz, verifying game cache, nothings working for me.  :(

What is your download speed? Does the area you live in have fast speed internet. Im on a 60MB fibre optic connection and haven't had a problem. Maybe its your internet speed.