Sign in to follow this  
Clydfrog

When it doubt, shoot through the walls

This happened the other day.  My squadmate Icey and I engaged a humvee that had 3 people in it.  After we took out the gunner, the others drove away.  We flanked around to engage them to the south.  As we neared the firestation, we saw movement in the Tin Shack near the industrial compound.  We could not engage them directly in that position, so our only hope was to shoot through the walls of the building.  This flank was slow and methodical, so excuse me for getting excited after we found out they were the same people from the humvee we engaged 20 minutes prior.

• Like 2

Nice taking out the HMV gunner but I have never seen such nervous behaviour and likewise talk. 

Nice taking out the HMV gunner but I have never seen such nervous behaviour and likewise talk. 

Thats just how I talk when I play games :/.  I am not actually nervous, I just speak fast.  Used to play Battlefield 3 competitively (ranked 4th active in the US at one point) and all my teammates used to joke around about it lol.  I find I do it more so to just get the words out of my mouth to focus on the task at hand and let me just play my style.  Not really sure though honestly.