Sign in to follow this  
iBlaze223

I'm tired of get KoS. Wanting a group/individual to play with.

I started playing Dayz back when it was a mod. I picked up the standalone thinking it would be along the same lines... It is not. They have changed quite a bit and there is still a ton of KoS. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but the fellas I ran with before no longer play and it is hard to make nice with someone who is trying to murder you. 

So this brings me to my topic. 

I would like to team up with an already established tactical and fun group, or an individual who is fun and tactical minded.

Time zone - central

Communication - Skype, TS, Ventrilo

Play type - Bandit killer / Sniper / Tactician / Philanthropist 

Hit me up. Thanks.

Edited by iBlaze223

If you're still looking, Blaze, PM me your steam ID and we can talk a bit! I have a small group and we're always looking for others to join us!

It's like that now, but when they start to implement more pve features it'll force people to work together. For instance increased zombies, smarter zombies, base building, vehicles, etc...For now there is KOS, but it'll improve over time. But in my experience I've never ran into KOS. Most people I meet are nice and I help them with food and water and vice versa. Try to go into servers that says pve or doesn't have pvp in the servername. Also if they are broadcasting berizino then get out of the server...

Edited by Kronons
  • Like 1

Feel free to add me on steam as Niftyeye, I used to play the original mod with friends but a lot of them have moved on. At the moment just wandering the map trying to avoid the living dead and bandits. I'm from the UK and am usually on during the day unless work or the missus gets in the way, lol

As long as you aren't the annoying guy who was running with us for a week before we had to part way due to differences, you can join my buddy and me.  We are eastern time zone, usually start playing around 7-8pm, often finish at 4am.  

Look up [pet]gerbil and [pet]hamster on steam.  We also have a private teamspeak server to utilize. We can certainly use a sniper.

well my squad plays "friendly bandits" if you listen, you dont die, and we'll make you our hostage and feed you(not rotten food) and such, later you become part of the group after a couple hours.

Edited by over9000nukez

If you want to easly find people/clans/crews,go to Recruitment section

I sent friend requests to some people on this thread, so accept if you want someone to wander the landscape with. My Steam name is "grayswandir7". I'm an Eastcoaster.

Thanks.