Sign in to follow this  
NinjaHyper

Stuck on loading screen "Waiting for Character to create"

Hello,

I just wanted to join the server CCG OverPoch EU Panthera but for some reason i can't get past the loading screen.

I'm in the lobby everything is alright DayZ Commander is working have the latest patches etc. but since yesterday i just can't get past it.

Me and my friend played a while and then we died a couple of times and after the 3rd time it just stuck on "Waiting for character to create".

Uninstalled and installed again properly. Literally can connect to any server but for some reason not this one. I don't know if someone has the same problem or the server did something wrong and i need sugestions how the fix it. Btw after the 130 retrys it kicks me in the lobby again and says: Login failed! Disconnect and Try Again!

Someone told me its because other people want to join into the server or something like that and i'm like sharing the connecting that's why it should take so long but the server is sometimes empty or just with 10-15 players and it's still not working.

I really don't know what to do so I need your help community :) maybe someone got a good suggestions.

PS: Sorry for my bad english