Sign in to follow this  
OmegaWolf

DayZ Standalone - 2 Users - 1 Computer

Hello, I'm new to this Forum.

I'd like to know if there is any possibility on using 1 computer for 2 users.

E.g If I were to have my character all pimped up with weapons & gear and my friend wants to play my computer, I want him to start new but also want to keep my account, is there anyway at all for him?

Like backup a save(this sounds stupid I know since it's a MP Survival/Adventure Genre)?

Thanks.

(Reason I am posting this is because I have tried some research over my browser search engine, can't find a thing[YES GOOGLE lel])

Logs into his own account on steam, with his own purchased version of Dayz, when he logs in he'll have a unique GUID and new character, you can change between the two accounts easy enough keeping both characters.

• Like 1

You're a Genius I have another copy ready right now. Thanks so much man!

he will have your keybinds however, if you both keep them default this shouldn't be a problem. The alternative is to make him his own windows user, so it'll save keybinds local to that windows account.

Yeah that's fine, I don't go anywhere near the controls anyway lol, thanks again man ;)

Dont panic if you see your player at the menu, its just reading the local player file from your account, it'll ovewrite with his player when he joins for the first time. 

I was about to post a topic on this thread about that, you saved me time lol cheers.

I'll give you a feedback post when I get the results :D