Bonappetit

No message received

I keep getting "No message received for (timer)" every 5-20min. I just started playing yesterday so I was wondering whats that all about. It's really unplayable as I need use ct+alt+delete option and open a new client every time that happens cause the game stops working upon trying to exit the server. Is there any possible solution for my problem, I'm aware its still an alpha but I had to ask.

Edited by Miracool

Yup, it's been happening to me four a couple of days now, this just f@cking wrong. And the Internet tab in the server lists isn't showing any servers. I have to go to the history tab to get in game, and half of the servers listed are shyte servers to begin with!

I have the same problem.

I play for 10-15 mins then I get the "No message received for (timer)". So I quit and log back in (totally ruins my gameplay, immersion and all that), my client don't freeze but still.... It's annoying, I'm quitting the game for a while. I bought DayZ Standalone on thursday the 14th August and worked well until Saturday the 16th when I started getting that issue. Now I tryed again to play today on Monday the 18th and I still have that problem.

I know it's an Alpha, but I paid 30$ to not play. After looking back the track I think this game is Alpha for 1 year now ?

ONE YEAR ALPHA. lol

(Sorry for my english it isn't my first language.)

This is happening for me as well, and did NOT used to happen. I'm getting tons of no message received that last for 15-20 seconds. At first I though I had an incredible unlucky streak of joining 10 different servers that all immediately reset, but then it didn't stop happening. The servers also stopped showing up when I start the game. I know the game is in Alpha but seriously, how hard is it to have the list of servers load properly? They used to load fine before and all of a sudden recently I've been having a problem with them not showing up. To play the game I have to click on history and chose from a small list. What's weird is when I hit refresh I can see the list populated for a split second, and then it goes away like it's trying to tease me or something. Between the rubber banding, the invisible zombies, dying for no reason on second stories, etc, the least we could ask for is a opening menu that actually works and works well. It seems like there are more and more issues as time goes on, not less, which makes me believe the game will never actually reach beta, it will just continue going downhill and turn into a superbug that will eventually destroy New York. Meanwhile I'll be rubber banding around the map, hopefully get my legs broken by a zombie 20 feet away, and he can carry me through some walls to the land of H1Z1.

This is the kind of problem which needs to be fixed asap, not waiting days, weeks or even more to deal with it. Is there any official dev reply about this issue around ?

Edited by Miracool

I tried again today.

Same f***ing problem. No message received.

Guys we have to realise that they just robbed us. Took our money and Laughing about us playing this crap.

This is the biggest fail in the history of video games. Or in the eyes of the devs, it's a win, because they made money after no real work.

Fix is on it's way, it's almost there, just needs confirmation.

• Like 1

Looks like it had been fixed. Played 1 hour without any problems. :)

Thx!!! :thumbsup: :beans:

Hi. Every single time I join a server since 0.48 update, as soon as I enter a server I get "No Message Received, Player Oenomaus6 is losing connection."

I don't understand why? I have a very good internet connection so I know it is not that.

Anyone have any tips?

Much appreciated for any replies.

Oenomaus6