Sign in to follow this  
DuckBucket

Best Chernarus Map?

Can someone give me a link to a map like this one (I use this for panthera) http://dayzdb.com/map/panthera#6.051.030

I want one that can show me where loot spawns and what type of loot it is like in the one shown above.

The website shown above has chernarus plus but i think thats only for standalone or is not the same as regular chernarus.

If I can use the map in the website shown above please let me know, if not please give me a link to a chernarus map.

Thanks!

Find a map in-game. Probably the most accurate and up-to-date version you'll find. 

Why take the fun out of looting? Or land navigation? Or piecing together a map?

• Like 1

you want a link? i recommend using the link you posted yourself ;) hover over map (top left) and click chernarus+

Edited by Asgar
  • Like 1

Katana is right, it's far more fun if you just use in-game maps you find.

Best Chernarus Overpoch Server

Smoking Ash OVERPOCH Chernarus -162.248.89.229:2302, Bloodbag, Auto Refuel, Make Funriure, Tame Dog, Tow, Lift, Halo, Ai Missions, Russian Drones, Trade From Vehicle, Salvage, Trader Safe Zones, Capital Lennon, Skullisty Island, Mining/Gems, Industructable Bases/Locked Vehicles, No Plot Pole or Maintenance, Lots of Skins, Increased Loot Tables. AS50 & M107s. #1 most working scripts!

Best Chernarus Overpoch Server

Smoking Ash OVERPOCH Chernarus -162.248.89.229:2302, Bloodbag, Auto Refuel, Make Funriure, Tame Dog, Tow, Lift, Halo, Ai Missions, Russian Drones, Trade From Vehicle, Salvage, Trader Safe Zones, Capital Lennon, Skullisty Island, Mining/Gems, Industructable Bases/Locked Vehicles, No Plot Pole or Maintenance, Lots of Skins, Increased Loot Tables. AS50 & M107s. #1 most working scripts!

dude but I want to spawn with 10 m107 and have a tank spawn right in front of me so i can pwn dem nubs!