mollaplump

Cannot Play/Edit This Mission...

Hey guys, this is my first forum post on any forum so you'll have to bare with me. About 1 month a go I was playing Dayz epoch on this server, I was doing quite well. But I went away on holiday so I couldn't play on it for a while. I'm back now and whenever I try to go on that server, I get the message in the dropbox image below; but it is not a message where you click ok it's a message in the chat. I have researched online how to fix it and NOTHING has worked. Copying files from Arma 2 to Arma 2 : OA has not worked, checking the local files has not worked and deleting Arma 2: OA has not worked. The weird thing is that my friend (lives close to me) has the same issue. But the server is always up with people on it.

I made a separate topic for this because the 'missing files' are slightly different to other peoples I think.

Image of screen when failed to join. This screen only shows for a fraction of a second before sending me to the in-game menu.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ej4k0fh3knk3l47/problem.bmp

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, this is the Official DayZ Forums.

You will need to go to the Epoch Forums for any help concerning Epoch/overpoch/underpoch/anyoldpoch..

Wrong Forum section BTW, this is the DayZ SA section.