Sign in to follow this  
Dog Of Man

Random leg fractures?

Hey so my brother, my friend and I have all had these random leg fractures while walking through buildings. I guess the both of them were in a hospital in svetlo when their legs just randomly fractured simultaneously and I was just at the NWAF, ran over to eat a tomato on the ground and my legs broke! I fell to the floor, called out to see if anyone was there and no one was. I heard no gunshots, nothing. Has anything like this happened to anyone before?! 

I experience a lot of these "leg explosions". Usually in buildings near objects, but sometimes they occur in open rooms.

Before the latest patch, my legs would break, my boots would become ruined, the pants too, and every item in them. Recently though my boots and pants have become ruined, but the items have sustained minor damage. Its very bizarre, because it only seems to happen to me, while my friends entering and leaving the same rooms at the same time with the same items on the ground don't. I think a select few of us are cursed. :P

I experience a lot of these "leg explosions". Usually in buildings near objects, but sometimes they occur in open rooms.

Before the latest patch, my legs would break, my boots would become ruined, the pants too, and every item in them. Recently though my boots and pants have become ruined, but the items have sustained minor damage. Its very bizarre, because it only seems to happen to me, while my friends entering and leaving the same rooms at the same time with the same items on the ground don't. I think a select few of us are cursed. :P

Haha this is quite the curse! I'm a little glad that its not just me and my buddies though or else I was going to freak out a little bit xD Yea I was going to craft a splint but my rags were in my pants which ultimately got ruined because my legs were mysteriously decimated haha. Looks like they need to add milk in the game to build strong bones  ^_^

Lag is a bitch, was playing with a mate last week who whenever he ate or drank while in a building either died or broke his legs. Bit of a problem when trying to hold the Novo town hall. At one point he died on the roof (from lag dropping him) I saw his body on the roof but was unable to loot it, then later after he had run back from spawning, he found his body four floors down. Lag is a bitch, related to alpha and a cousin of that bastard Murphy and his law.

Lag is a bitch, was playing with a mate last week who whenever he ate or drank while in a building either died or broke his legs. Bit of a problem when trying to hold the Novo town hall. At one point he died on the roof (from lag dropping him) I saw his body on the roof but was unable to loot it, then later after he had run back from spawning, he found his body four floors down. Lag is a bitch, related to alpha and a cousin of that bastard Murphy and his law.

Ah I see, so its a lag issue! That explains it haha although its really annoying, I think this is kind of funny. I'm terrified because my legs are broken and im at the NWAF which in general isn't a friendly place xD hopefully I can find something to craft a splint out of soon.

It just happened to me as well.  Was searching a military base prison building and my leg spontaneously fractured.  Boots, pants (including all contents) and even my vest (and contents) instantly ruined.  No one else was around and there were no gunshots.  I had experienced a small amount of lag right before it happened, but this was the first time I had ever had a spontaneous fracture and clothing + items ruined!

I have found that you get the random leg fractures when you are having large amounts of desync. If you notice you are having desync issues, my best advice would be to stay out of two story buildings.

Fat survivors with poor calcium in their diets. There's not a single item that BI has put into the game that seems like it's a reasonable source of calcium. All you guys are overfed on crap such as beans, bacon, cereal, and human butt meat. That powdered milk could save your life!

Haha this is quite the curse! I'm a little glad that its not just me and my buddies though or else I was going to freak out a little bit xD Yea I was going to craft a splint but my rags were in my pants which ultimately got ruined because my legs were mysteriously decimated haha. Looks like they need to add milk in the game to build strong bones  ^_^

Never keep your only rags in your pants, or in a shirt/vest for that matter.  I've recently taken to carrying around useless objects like radios in the top and left inventory slots of my clothing.  Damaged to items in your clothes and bags happen in the same order like you would read english writing.  Can't tell you how many times my pants or shirt got ruined, but my pistol was saved by a radio or a small stone as a placeholder.

I had the impression this was hackers injuring me.

This has happened to me a few times, always while leaving a building. It's very irritating. Fortunately I always carry ready made splints, but I'd have been screwed had happened in the forest, as I had not spare rags. I always make a point of carrying splints now!

It is a confirmed bug. Nothing for you to do about it but go vote in the bug feedback tracker.

Edited by BadAsh