Sign in to follow this  
TheVolatileGamer140

DayZ Standalone 0.48 - Ghillie Mosin, New Animations and New Ammo.

Nice Vid again. Have you been able to find any AK101 mags? I've search everywhere with no luck. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :beans:

• Like 1

Nice Vid again. Have you been able to find any AK101 mags? I've search everywhere with no luck. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :beans:

I haven't actually  been able to find any. I have found 5.56 ammo boxes but no magazine. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the kind words as well. 

If they don't change how the grass is spread over the burlap, then this camo is useless, the burlap "ghillie' camo in its current state is a white flash beacon whenever you are hiding.

If they don't change how the grass is spread over the burlap, then this camo is useless, the burlap "ghillie' camo in its current state is a white flash beacon whenever you are hiding.

It would be cool if you could partially or fully cover the burlap sack in mud. This would give it more of a brown and green color. Making it fit in with the natural surroundings better compared to what its current  state is. 

Yeah. I found two AK101s with their correct magazines in the prison outside of Typobo I think it is. Its hidden in between two other buildings that make it look like just another factory.

It would be cool if you could partially or fully cover the burlap sack in mud. This would give it more of a brown and green color. Making it fit in with the natural surroundings better compared to what its current  state is. 

That would be anice idea indeed, also spray painting the burlap before using should be enabled.

That would be anice idea indeed, also spray painting the burlap before using should be enabled.

Spray painting the burlap sack would be cool as well. 

Yeah. I found two AK101s with their correct magazines in the prison outside of Typobo I think it is. Its hidden in between two other buildings that make it look like just another factory.

Can you give better details, I can't locate one any where. TY

Can you give better details, I can't locate one any where. TY

I I recently found one AK101 Mag in one of the crashed UAZ's at the northern tents located near the NWAF. 

• Like 1