Sign in to follow this  
battlerhd

I'm a nice guy...

Today I was fully geared, I went down the coast near Elektro to find a bambi, I ended up finding 4. The first one i gave my clothes, backpack and SKS to with a few rounds. The next I gave a Mosen with no rounds (Did not have any) and the last to who were together I gave a axe, some spare clothes and ammo for random guns. DayZ SA needs more nice people...

• Like 4

i do that too but with a Twist. Gathered 4 freshys and told em "i drop a full mp4 in between you Folks...the one who gets it first can have it"

hillarity ensued...make them work for it man :D

Today I was fully geared, I went down the coast near Elektro to find a bambi, I ended up finding 4. The first one i gave my clothes, backpack and SKS to with a few rounds. The next I gave a Mosen with no rounds (Did not have any) and the last to who were together I gave a axe, some spare clothes and ammo for random guns. DayZ SA needs more nice people...

Good on you for being nice have my beans. But in all honesty your lucky you walked away from the coast with you life , hey keep doing it maybe if 1 of the guys you gave stuff to does it in return and so on and so maybe the culture of dont trust anyone might change a little, just a little.

But i dont think so lol to many have played to many years of competative FPS games its inground into there brain player shoot , must shoot player player player. Hey come to think of it there are alot of zeds in this game we are the hordes of zeds and the zeds are actually the players...

So next time you see a nudist, just assume he was helping out some fresh spawn.

Yes indeed

• Like 1

I notice most Bambi's don't give a fuck as a fresh spawn. No weapon and they try to hit me. All they get is a full mag of 762 just cuz I can. The players I help the most are police station geared and thirsty. I've handed out more water bottles than I can count. If I see an ska on them it cost thm all their ammo though

What I like doing the most is completely surprising people.

Was with a group of 4, fully geared up, on the way down to Berezino, saw some guy standing in the field and went up to him. He turned around...he didn't even run, he basically just gave up, he saw the end. We didn't shoot him tho, you could literally hear the surprise in his voice. 

He said he was looking for an animal cause he's low on blood. Ended up shooting a nearby deer for him since he had no ammo and, after blood-testing him, gave him a transfusion and then sat around a fire he made after we explained him how.

Makes for a nice feeling. Just shooting him makes for a short moment of "hell yes we fucked him up!" and then it's over. Helping made for 10 minutes of sitting around the fire, talking shit and eating meat. Then we parted ways, we went into Berezino, he went towards Svetlo.

Edited by Pixel1191
  • Like 2

I've gotten to the point now where I try to wear non-threatening gear because I'd rather build a campfire to cook what we fish/hunt with fellow players or hunt bambi killers and bandits.

That's not nice.

Now they won't have fun looking for that stuff.

You should have killed them all and make them spawn in a better place.

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

Good work! Would have been awesomely funny if, say for the Mosin guy, if you just ran up and threw it at him and then ran away. LOL!