Will there be cars helis and plains like origins?

I've been wonding this for a while... I would love to fly around like I did in the mod. Also will there be base building?

I hope so - but they should come with significant difficulty to get, get running and keep running.

They already have plains all over the place.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  But yes, I think they intend to have all of those vehicles.  I'm secretly hoping they made the neaf larger just for that purpose, although that's probably just wishful thinking.  I do expect they will eventually have planes though and much more likely helicopters will make it in, especially with the engine largely originating from take on helicopters.

• Like 1

Any vehicle that was in the mod, the vanilla one... I'd expect it to be in standalone eventually.

They already have plains all over the place.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  But yes, I think they intend to have all of those vehicles.  I'm secretly hoping they made the neaf larger just for that purpose, although that's probably just wishful thinking.  I do expect they will eventually have planes though and much more likely helicopters will make it in, especially with the engine largely originating from take on helicopters.

You bastard I literally was typing we already have, then i read your post.....Son of a bitch XD

I personally want some kind of tank. Like the rust bucket tank with no guns. Fun as hell to drive and really doesn't give an advantage just something neat to work with.

I personally want some kind of tank. Like the rust bucket tank with no guns. Fun as hell to drive and really doesn't give an advantage just something neat to work with.

I'd love to see a tank with a nonfunctional cannon, because we play as the average Joe/Mary and they wouldn't know how to fix a tank cannon. How would they fix a tank? I don't know, but it'd be fun to be able to drive a giant metal box with treads with no offensive capabilities.

I'm only a fan of armored vehicles if they can be disabled (shoot/otherwise destroy tires) and have slots/windows in which you are capable of shooting the people inside, with good aim/positioning.  Otherwise you end up with invincible folk who can just drive around with impunity which is no fun for anyone else.  Even if anti tank weaponry like RPGs or something were added, I still think you should be capable within reason of stopping any vehicle/driver with regular guns.

The only issue I'd have with a tank is whether or not it could demolish player structures.

Because if it could, I don't think I'd support it.

I'd love to see a tank with a nonfunctional cannon, because we play as the average Joe/Mary and they wouldn't know how to fix a tank cannon. How would they fix a tank? I don't know, but it'd be fun to be able to drive a giant metal box with treads with no offensive capabilities.

Here these kind of tanks would be perfect. At the very least it might have a place to put a machine gun on.

But it should be ubber rare looks cool though.

Or something like this without a turret in front.

Edited by Deathlove

I want zee Rockets, like wat Tintin's got already !

Can I has Tintin rockets Rocket ?

• Like 1

So I have an idea.

Jet packs, they will be a semi rare device found on the map. When equipped they will allow the player to fly around the map. Allowing them to get away from attacking zombies, on top of buildings, into good sniping positions, etc. They will run on gasoline, a full tank will allow the use of about 3 hours, once the tank is empty you will have to find more gas and fill it up. They will also have a hover ability, letting the player hover 6 to 10 feet off the ground. This will use less gasoline, and will enable them to move quickly across the map without getting tired.

A more easy to find device (but not as useful to the jet pack in my opinion) is the booster pack. This will also run on gasoline, with a full tank allowing up to 20 boost. When you use the boost, you will shoot across the map about 600 feet at really fast speeds. This will be good if you're getting chased by zombies and need to get away quickly. You will take damage if you boost into objects, such as walls, trees, etc. There will also be a one minute cool down after each boost, so you can't continuously boost.

So what do you think?

Edited by Pocketz

The only issue I'd have with a tank is whether or not it could demolish player structures.

Because if it could, I don't think I'd support it.

Both the ones i listed for video MIGHT be able to bust walls but there light infantry tanks so probably not. In fact they both would probably get messed up pretty bad trying to ram walls all the time.

• Like 1

So I have an idea.

So what do you think?

Ok, I'll drop my Tintin Rockets for one of your Jet backpacks.

Have some :beans: